Looking for a light weight wand that's good. PMF 12-15????

Name
I'm Rick James
I saw the PMF mach 15 at Jon Don's during SFS and love how lightweight it is, I have read some reviews that the wand might be to big for residential. I like how the glide is screwed in, i have a Wes Pac wand and the glide just doesn't fit right and I don't want to glue it in place. I saw the Mach 12 titanium wand on ebay for around $700.

My arm is giving me serious problems and need to go with a light weight wand. Any suggestions?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Re: Looking for a light weight wand that's good. PMF 12-15?

ProChem Titanium 14" (I think actually it is 13.5") is a great wand.
Expensive.

However: Think about it- It will last you a lifetime. You make thousands and thousands back and forth movements with the wand a day and it is your health. Well worth the investment.

Cleans very well.
Low profile so it really gets under furniture.

Treat yourself. Don't save on the important stuff.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum

If your arm hurts. There may be a lot more going wrong than just the weight or the wand.

All wands have serious faults ergonomically.

None of them provide the optimum angle for joints and muscles.

It results is chronic muscle damage and pain in lower backs, to arms, forearms, wrists and fingers.

I have retro fit kit for 2' wands that will resolve many of these issues.

My fingers are bad with trigger finger and pain from years of repetitive motion. So, I developed this product to give me relief.

After using it through several improvements for the past year and seeing how much it has helped me.
I decided to share it with other cleaners that also, have repetitive motion damage (like Me)

Or cleaners that want to prevent a future living with repetitive motion damage, Since it is inevitable with this business.

I finalized the 3D rendering with the manufacturer this week.

Keep watching this board for the roll out.

Name
I'm Rick James

Ofer Kolton said:
ProChem Titanium 14" (I think actually it is 13.5") is a great wand.
Expensive.

However: Think about it- It will last you a lifetime. You make thousands and thousands back and forth movements with the wand a day and it is your health. Well worth the investment.

Cleans very well.
Low profile so it really gets under furniture.

Treat yourself. Don't save on the important stuff.

I read that the PMF is a good knock off because it is made out of real titanium.

Name
I'm Rick James

Royal Man said:
If your arm hurts. There may be a lot more going wrong than just the weight or the wand.

All wands have serious faults ergonomically.

None of them provide the optimum angle for joints and muscles.

It results is chronic muscle damage and pain in lower backs, to arms, forearms, wrists and fingers.

I have retro fit kit for 2' wands that will resolve many of these issues.

My fingers are bad with trigger finger and pain from years of repetitive motion. So, I developed this product to give me relief.

After using it through several improvements for the past year and seeing how much it has helped me.
I decided to share it with other cleaners that also, have repetitive motion damage (like Me)

Or cleaners that want to prevent a future living with repetitive motion damage, Since it is inevitable with this business.

I finalized the 3D rendering with the manufacturer this week.

Keep watching this board for the roll out.

I've been in the industry for 14 years and cleaned over 10,000 homes &business and i'm pretty sure my career as a cleaner is just about over.

You wanna give us a preview of what youre doing?

XCC

You want light weight? Mytee Bentley carbon fiber, non swivel 12" XL. I swing a 14" short swivel Bentley with gun valve kit, stainless braided Parflex hose, Green Glide hybrid and Fels bar holder and it weighs right at 9 lbs.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum

With the design of the bentley. I had trouble wirh the jets being too close to the carpet.

FredC

Village Idiot

nonsense......

Name
I'm Rick James

I used the search feature and read a lot of bad things regarding the bently and that the prochem is the way to go. I saw the PMF only has a 1 1/2 tube and I like using a 2 inch tube.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum

Wand choices can be very individualized.

That is why opinions vary so much. You almost have to test drive a few wands to see what works best for your needs and body type.

If you do however, get the 2". It leaves it open for my ergo retro fit that will make it even better.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton

Caduceus said:
I used the search feature and read a lot of bad things regarding the bently and that the prochem is the way to go. I saw the PMF only has a 1 1/2 tube and I like using a 2 inch tube.
The PC titanium is a really good wand. I do not think you'll regret it, if you buy one.
I personally do not like the ergo (gun trigger) but everybody is different.

Also, I used to have the extenders, however on some carpets it was way too close to the fiber. Switched to what Larry Cobb recommended: 95/02 all across, no extenders and I like the cleaning much better. Leaks like a mofo though.
Which I guess makes my cleaning even more hi-flow eat yor heart out Werner

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper

i have a Wes Pac wand and the glide just doesn't fit right and I don't want to glue it in place.

what kind/size? You wanna get rid of it?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom