Looking for a new wand.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Its been asked before but.......my bentley 14 inch swivel is getting to be beyond repair......the head falls off. So what would I like that's similar to the bentley? I want a wand that lasts longer than 3 years!!! What's new that's out?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I test drove a Bently for a few days and the lower fitting by the spray bar was barely above the carpet.

The design seemed like it wasn't field tested.

I have a titanium from Joe that works good.

it's light weight and the tube length can be adjusted to your own optimum height.
(This is very important)

and at a very good price.

Reactions: joeynbgky
Name
I'm Rick James
I test drove a Bently for a few days and the lower fitting by the spray bar was barely above the carpet.

it's light weight and the tube length can be adjusted to your own optimum height.
(This is very important)

Is that the VT Ti wand from Joe? I was looking at getting that wand.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Is that the VT Ti wand from Joe? I was looking at getting that wand.

Yep.

It's up to you. But, i'm getting out a ergo valve kit that works very well with that wand.
(From my testing most "ergo" valves are not that ergo and may inflict even more damage to joints and muscles)

Last edited:

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage

(This is very important)

I am using the VT-12 from Joe (12" is better for resi, but it also comes in a 14" design for wide open areas). With the titanium tube, and the SS head, this wand is far better than the heavier Greenhorn I have been using for 2 years, as far as weight (VT is much lighter than the Greenhorn). The adjustable shear angle bar is also great on the VT-12. I got it with 4 -#02 SS jets, soft touch valve, and a SS male QC.

It is the bomb!

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
I believe you can get a new swivel assembly for the Bentley from Mytee. I like the Prochem Titanium and the California Metal Products 14"X2" low profile wands best.

Take care,
Lisa

Reactions: joeynbgky

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
VT14 here for 1.5 years no issues, I like how you can change spray bars right at the job, I carry #8 and #10 flow spray bars on the van.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom