Looking For A Particular Wand

PCCN

I am looking for a wand like the one pictured. It is a 12" with 1 1/2" tube, quad jet, dual bend. Originally manufactured with over handle trigger grip. It has absolutely no markings or numbers. Squared head and both front and rear lips on the bottom are level to each other.

I have had this for over 9 years and have no idea who makes it. It came with a used truck I purchased then. It has seen better days and time to replace it but I need to know who makes it. Frozen twice and through a fire, yet after welding still is my favorite. I have found "similar" wands on eBay but the heads are more triangled shaped with only a sqaure guard over them and the lips are not even to each other.

If anyone knows who makes this, or sells this, either 1 1/2" or 2" tube, please let me know. I am not looking for something just as good or one I "should" try. I have 2 bentleys, a ProChem, and a Titanium 14" and most are sitting in a corner. I have bought many others and this one is my money maker for residential and tight spaces. Thanks for the suggestions but not interested in "trying" the others.

THANKS!!!

Wand2.jpg

Wand4.jpg

Wand3.jpg

Wand1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom