Looking for another van

F

FB7777

Yeah, direct drives don't make CO.
So … is it your contention that simply because you operate a running van and are in proximity you are over exposed to CO poisoning?

what about every UPS Amazon delivery driver, city commuter , city dweller , machine operator etc?

I suppose every mailman should either file for disability or drive electric vehicles

I would contend that driving around with an enclosed slide in machine inside a van and driving around without a partition could contribute to an excessive amount carbon monoxide exposure but….

running Butlers ain’t the same as a soot filled Lime green red head rust bucket mount

stick to your chemical EXpertise brOkeWell …. Cause you are making my buffoon comment all the more valid

stop sucking CO fumes old man

• Wow
Reactions: Desk Jockey
Name
Lee Stockwell
Too close proximity to either tailpipe for extended periods would have that effect. you'd only know with a detector.

I think "rustbuckets" are a new England thing, rare in Kentucky.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Reactions: Papa John

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Have him take pictures with it up on a lift. Pass on it if it all rust.
He already admitted it has a little rust. I'm looking for something more around a 2010 or newer. Contemplating making a downpayment on a new one but hard to justify the cost at my age. Have about $25,000 kicking around loose without touching my savings. I'm sure if I'm patient, I can find something.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
What you guys think of this baby. I like the look of this van. The Bridgepoint Lancer... Not so much. I used to have a Lancer. It wasn't a bad truckmount.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I know an 83 year old owner operator from eastern Tennessee who is finally going to hang up his wand.

He has the first Everest that used the Nissan engine and it is in a 2006 van. His stuff is always ultra clean and well maintained.

You can always see if @Lee Stockwell might be able to arrange to see it.

They might know each other.
PM me his number. I’ll shoot him a call.

Last edited:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
anyone that buys a high mile/high hour direct drive is an idiot
Unless of course they're looking for another POS to park in the yard next to the other two

Idiot

..L.T.A.
Well, My idiot ass made an offer on this. I'm sure he'll turn me down. But I'm factoring in myself putting in a new engine.

Mikey P

Administrator
Well, My idiot ass made an offer on this. I'm sure he'll turn me down. But I'm factoring in myself putting in a new engine.

If and when, new guy realizes that there is more money and less piss working as a runner at Walmart, what will you do the van?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

I sincerely wish you well

..l.t.a.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Oh man guys, have seen the new Aero Tech DDS? I may need to get one of those.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Oh man guys, have seen the new Aero Tech DDS? I may need to get one of those.

Looks pretty nice! 😎

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom