Looking for feedback on this CC company

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Get a qoute then call a second company and get a qoute then call a 3rd company. Make sure all know you are getting multiple qoutes. Then go to your bank and show them the 3 qoutes and see if they will beat the lowest one.

Name
Bruce
Where is the "Like" button ? Damn you Facebook :twisted:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
It was posted that someone wished they where a supplier. Well do you know a little guy like me GIVES these rat bastard credit card processing companies nearly 50k a year. If everyone paid with a cash/check I might actually be able to let my wife be a wife and stay at home instead of the two of us putting in 11-12 hours a day plus answering the phone 24/7 just so we earn a liveable income and are able to provide a liveable income for our employees.

Be sure when your talking to these guys the explain all the different fees and what they mean. Not all cards are created equal and the credit card company doesn't give you the rewards, the buisness that takes your card gives you the reward :evil:

Ok i'm done ranting... :) Just make sure to get 3 qoutes then go to your bank to keep these slimy SOB's honest.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom