Looking For Investors...

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I had this great idea for a new coffee maker. It will make single cup servings, takes only about 20 seconds, it takes a special coffee "cup" insert that I would call a "K" cup! (And you throw it away after you're done!!) What do you think, guys?? Any takers?? I was thinking of calling it Kerig, or Keurig, or something like that!!

Ah.....wait a minute......I think someone already patented that idea. Bummer.

What a business idea. Market a coffee maker that is quick and easy to use, Takes up just a little counter space, then patent the single serve coffee cups that only you can make or license. That locks your custy into buying $50 or more a month on coffee that only YOU can supply!! Every house I go into to clean (businesses included) have one or more of these coffee makers. I have one, too, and I know my wife dishes out at least $50 a month on coffee.

What a money magnet that idea has turned out to be!

Back to carpet cleaning......

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
My wife wants one. But, I can't see paying ten time more for the singe cup at a time.

Was looking at one that grinds the whole beans for every cup.

Becker

Name
Becker
Royal Man said:
My wife wants one. But, I can't see paying ten time more for the singe cup at a time.

Was looking at one that grinds the whole beans for every cup.

Had one that grinds whole beans for each pot.
Bought it at costco, ended up returning the thing.

I have a single cup, or 2 cup maker.

Makes it right into one or 2 travel mugs.

Takes standard filters, and standard ground coffee.

Works very well..

No special cup or coffee.

That is kinda like most printers.. cheap printer, costly ink.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
They make a "POD" that you can put your own coffee in. You can buy k cups everywhere, including ebay.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Doug Cox said:
They make a "POD" that you can put your own coffee in. You can buy k cups everywhere, including ebay.

Yeah....we got 2 pods with the screens, but it's so damn convinient to just pop in a ready to brew K cup and hit the road! We've bought the K cups everywhere, but I think they're still licenced to Keurig. Gettin spoiled by the "easy" life.

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
Yeah It burns me up how expensive they are. I wonder if there is a machine out there that uses a standard single cup filter and coffee but also hold water like the keureg. That would at least eliminate one of the processes. And there would always be a little reserve of hot water.

Dmreed4311

Supportive Member
Name
David Reed
I got one for the wife and she loves it!!!!
Wife is happy iam happy!!

Back
Top Bottom