Looking for S.F. cleaner

Joe Appleby

Supportive Member
Name
Joe Appleby
Preferably a republican who doesn’t claim to be “green “ or just fell off the humus truck.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Joe Appleby said:
Preferably a republican who doesn’t claim to be “green “ or just fell off the humus truck.
eat yor heart out Werner eat yor heart out Werner eat yor heart out Werner eat yor heart out Werner eat yor heart out Werner I've seen Jimmy naked
In case they don't get it:

I asked for a Dublin cleaner (didn't realize that Joe serves Dublin. Sorry, Joe. I swear on a plate of tahini that it will never happen again.)

I am Israeli (therefore the Humus truck reference.)

I am a bleeding heart liberal (Not a jaded conservative like some who may operate their bus in say: San Leandro eat yor heart out Werner .)

And being in the carpet cleaning business only 23 years- Evidently I am still green.

But, but............ I was told to eat greens with every meal Joe. And falling off the humus truck is still a painful suppressed memory.
Did you have to bring it up? -sniff

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Marty said:
It was more interesting when the two of you were the only ones who understood it.
You should join us Marty.
After all, it is common practice (and only fair) that you be invited to your own forth coming brith eat yor heart out Werner .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom