Looking For the Stub Shaft and bearing assembly for Genesis

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
By chance, does anyone out there have any Genesis parts, particularly 2003 and earlier models with the Hayes torque converter? I need the stub shaft (or whole bearing and shaft assembly) for the blower drive. I will call Hayes on Wedenesday, but incase anyone has and wants to part with it, give me a PM. It's not an immeadiate need, but it is going to need replaced soon. I have already replaced it once with the spare Genny I have, but the splines are wearing down, causing a bit too much play. There's probably a few sitting around in the closed Powerclean warehouse, but I understand it is locked down. My machinist Son want's to make a copy, but he would have to do it on his off time at his shop.
Will post pic's later.

Last edited:

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Found what I needed. Everything available from Hayes Power Products out of Michigan, and at a reasonable price. Thanks, Zeb..............

FredC

Village Idiot
cool....I went with another solution for a project I was working on but the folks at Hayes (Michael Lawson and others) were extremely helpful when I had questions about their products and sending me drawings. The prices actually surprised me...was expecting it to be much more expensive.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom