Looking for waterproof furniture cleaning mats without grommets

Name
Steve Lawrence
Still struggling to find something suitable. Grommets can scratch wood floors. Continuous folding can damage waterproof quality on some mats. Anyone find the ideal mat yet? Must be non absorbent.
Thanks,
Steve

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
your requirement for waterproof excludes my idea. I've been using thick moving blankets. Takes a lot of water to penetrate them. And since I am not overspraying like I used to with the old Kleenrite tool, (using a Hydrokinetic) its not a problem. I like the thickness of the blanket, plus they work well for entrance mats.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Chris A

Name
Chris
your requirement for waterproof excludes my idea. I've been using thick moving blankets. Takes a lot of water to penetrate them. And since I am not overspraying like I used to with the old Kleenrite tool, (using a Hydrokinetic) its not a problem. I like the thickness of the blanket, plus they work well for entrance mats.

Same here.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Reactions: Steve Lawrence
Name
Ross Martin

Same here. I got them from Harbor Freight for 5 bucks.

Give them a hot wash with bleach before the first time you use them to prevent bleeding.

Back
Top Bottom