Looking to start a business based on a CRB/VLM sytem

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Get a head start and go VLM. Soon it will be used by all. As soon as people realize their carpet doesn't have to bet wet for 6 hours, louds trucks don't need to be running infront of their home, hoses don't have to be burning their grass, it's all over.

Ok maybe not really, but you gotta ruffle some feathers and be different.

There's 200 TM cleaners in Vegas and 1 or 2 of me. Definitely 2 now that I've searched into OxiFresh a bit more. How many are there in Boston..............

Reactions: Mikey P

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Couple things for this specific market.

1. They already had someone who failed miserably, looks like they deleted the info.
2. Chemdry already has a franchise for 30 years and 30k customer base on the low moisture angle, they are impossible to beat. VERY successful
3. This is an old market with tons of contractors at 10,20,30 years who have that stuff in the garage already.
So your angle is low moisture and we say yeah we can do that too.... If we HAVE to.

This is not going to end well, works better in fast growing markets. These buyers already know the racket, no new buyers here.

jake.hdm

Name
Jake ness
My dad has been in the business since 76 and has been doing vlm Since then. Never had a truck mount. Any urine stains he calls me to go do it via truckmount. Roto vac and portable will be your insurance policy with some great chemicals you could do really well.

Vlm will never be as successful on urine.

Stay strictly commercial and you will be well off. Bid sync will be your best friend with a vlm business. I've won 5 contracts that keeps 2 guys busy full time. Night work though. 5pm-9pm. 2 year contracts with 3 one year renewals are always nice to have in your back pocket especially in the winter time!
QUOTE="yatesbuffalo, post: 4411292, member: 53771"]So, this is my first post. (woohoo) I have spent the past few months doing some research in the carpet cleaning industry. Keep in mind that I am new to this industry and wanted to get as much information as possible. I came across OxiFresh and fell in love with the business model. (everything but the franchise fees) So, I did my research and finally found the business who manufactures their equipment and white labels most of their products. A one system set up would cost around $4k -$5k.

I wanted to see what some of you who have used this type of method. After all, that is all that OxiFresh is built on. I've spoke to several of the franchise owners and they love it. Most one man crews generates $2,500 - $3,000 a week in residential services.

Thanks guys![/QUOTE]

Mikey P

Administrator
Couple things for this specific market.

1. They already had someone who failed miserably, looks like they deleted the info.
2. Chemdry already has a franchise for 30 years and 30k customer base on the low moisture angle, they are impossible to beat. VERY successful
3. This is an old market with tons of contractors at 10,20,30 years who have that stuff in the garage already.
So your angle is low moisture and we say yeah we can do that too.... If we HAVE to.

This is not going to end well, works better in fast growing markets. These buyers already know the racket, no new buyers here.

holy crap Ty Kettering is back!! :eekk::eekk::eekk::eekk::eekk::eekk::eekk: :rockon:

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
"What's the old saying "begin with the end in mind"
Steven Covey
Love Covey, but felt I had to change #5 of his 7 Habits of Highly Successful People - It read... "seek first to understand and then to be understood". I changed it with my corporate experience at John Hancock Financial to "Seek first to understand and THEN TELL THEM WHERE THEY ARE WRONG". :hopeless: Lol

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom