Lots of flooding

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Lots of flooding here in NW Ohio, soon to be met by snow. Bet the WDR companies are crazy busy here.

Btw, we're about 10" of precipitation away from breaking the record for wettest year ever.

Al

You need me? :lol:

Were going to break our rain record in Ct too.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
It hasn't peaked yet....rivers are still rising, its going to get worse...... stay tuned 8)

I bet if I pulled a few tricks outta my arse I could get some work.

Chris A

Name
Chris
We've already bested the record in the akron area, by a couple months, its been a rainy ass year for sure...

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We could use the rain, we still have cracks in the ground from a dry summer. Hay is hard to come by people are selling 2-3 year old bales and they are selling as fast as they are listed. I called on 100 bales of 3-year old brome and the guy told me he sold it in an hour.

We really need the precipitation but if its snow, you can keep it.

i can get you some nice alfalfa-grass mix (3rd cuttting-100 pound bales) for $140 a ton. Shipping is probably gonna kill ya :roll: Hay's looking a little scarce even around here thathurts.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Square bales that normally go for $3.50 were going as high as $7.00-$8.00 if you could even find them.

My uncle had 200 bales back in July that I passed on that I should have bought half of. I have 50 from last year, normally we buy 100, so hopefully that will do. :shock:

I wasted my back pasture just mowing it with a Swisher when I could have had my neighbor bale it for me. But that was before the drought, who knew. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom