Love the ss uph tool!!

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
It is pretty sweet. We did 400 chairs at a church the other day and dual tooled it. The ss tool is much faster and easier on your arm. Very impressed

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I just got one a few weeks ago. Its a great tool as long as you don't have any narrow edges.

S

sam miller

it like anything You gotta seal the vac with Your hand to get the narrow or change Your angle of attack.

I have 2 and havent had any problems except opening it up and cutting out Mike's 80"s Mullet every once in a while.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I did a sofa group today with a sofa, loveseat, and chaise with ultra suede in less than an hour with my new tool. Way faster than the old way.

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
No problems with the vac line collapsing like I've heard yet? That's the only thing I've heard bad about them. I currently have the dri master and love it. But will be adding another continuous flow upholstery tool shortly. So I always am. Open ears about the SS tool. Smaller head then the dri master though, correct?

S

sam miller

Vivers said:
No problems with the vac line collapsing like I've heard yet? That's the only thing I've heard bad about them. I currently have the dri master and love it. But will be adding another continuous flow upholstery tool shortly. So I always am. Open ears about the SS tool. Smaller head then the dri master though, correct?

The SS tool head is 5 inch its big.

I dont use the continous flow option not my thing! really its not my thing! I've seen Jimmy naked

woodsey

I have the dri master and the ss uph tool. The ss is a MUCH better tool because it is alot faster and easier to use. My son in law is using it to clean uph in lear jets and loves it. Now the only question for me is how it holds up over the long haul.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom