Macgyver kind of day!

Name
Nate W.
While cleaning a 3 bedroom condo, my RV360i decides to stop working for me... I pulled the trigger and it started for a split second, then stopped... I checked to make sure I had power, I have an extension cord with the little light that lights up for power...

Had power... Then I checked the carbon motor brushes, they still have a lot of life left on them... Then I checked the on/off switch after taking apart the handle... Found a bobbie pin in the unit earlier... I jumped the 2 wires going into the switch and wallah, it started...

So I took off the switch and twisted the wires together... Took all of 10mins to get back running... I wasn't about to come back to the job to finish it up... I thank my pops and friends for teaching me everything I know...

20121114_131622.jpg

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Ya I always wonder about the guy who got a plugged jet dropped his wand off at the shop and took the day off. I guess to some any excuse will work. Nice that You were able to figure it out. I happen to carry an rx20 a PC Ti a quad and a AW29 there's no way I'm ever leaving without finishing.

Name
Nate W.
Ya I always wonder about the guy who got a plugged jet dropped his wand off at the shop and took the day off. I guess to some any excuse will work. Nice that You were able to figure it out. I happen to carry an rx20 a PC Ti a quad and a AW29 there's no way I'm ever leaving without finishing.

Yea, I'm lazy... The wand wouldn't get it the same as the rv360 got the rest of the place... Only the AW29 wand would have worked with the portable...

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I loved that show. Don't know how many times I had to rig something just so that it would run. My old TM I would disconnect the fuel shutoff solenoid, pull it to the on position and kept on going. Changed out my wand valve on the job the other day. Good to have a basic knowledge of how things work.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom