Made up my mind. New truckmount.

Becker

Name
Becker
Going to buy a used blueline thermal wave from jondon. 1600 hrs. Nissan engine.

Ill have it installed once biz slows down a bit.

Seems like the best deal out there besides just buying new.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Need anything just yell....Over half the board has me on speed dial....what's one more...I answer quicker with text messages....

Reactions: Desk Jockey

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
Don't let Becker fool anyone...Once you get past the Opie Tayler, happy go lucky persona" he is one of the most knowledgable on here when it comes to TM maintinence and repair. The man can change an engine out faster than a Kasey Kahne pit crew....

Becker

Name
Becker
My TMs have never seem the inside of a repair shop. So ya might be onto something Curt. Brent did have me on speed dial for awhile till he upgraded his tm.

However, I'm thrilled to have such an organized detailed knowledgable guy like Jim in my contacts with the same machine.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
I will be installing a Thermalwave w 3500 hours into a sprinter van in the next few weeks.

It has the 5.6 blower and the nissan 60 hp engine.

It doesn't perform like my Vortex w the 5.9 blower but it comes pretty close when running 4 to the door.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Your probably right about the HP cuz I can't remember chit these days.. but, a 60hp slide-in sure does sound good.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Last edited:

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Hey Bill, do you have a 2.5 inch adapter for the thermalwave? I can run 4 to the door with it but i'd rather just run 2.5 inch hose to the door. Thanks

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
We have a kit that we made a couple of years ago that is a simple fix for over heating if a person needs one.

what kit is this and what is in it....I replaced my fan and have had not over heating problems at all....just curious on what this is........

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Hey Bill, do you have a 2.5 inch adapter for the thermalwave? I can run 4 to the door with it but i'd rather just run 2.5 inch hose to the door. Thanks

adapter for what......are you running a filter box......???

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
yes we run the filter box with 2 2" ports on the front.

change one port to a 2.5 and then just get a reducer....

IMG_5205.jpg

IMG_5203.jpg

I have my hose set up at 100 feet of 2 inch and then 3 25 foot lengths of 2.5...( then there is about another 150 feet or so of 2 inch under the 2.5..)

If I can get away with a 100 foot run then I just hook the reducer straight to the filter box....if not then I will pull off as much 2.5 as need to make the run.....

I also line the 2.5 opening with a knee high to filter everything..leave the basket in to hold the weight or in case the knee high breaks.......

IMG_6046.jpg

Bill Bruders

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Bruders
what kit is this and what is in it....I replaced my fan and have had not over heating problems at all....just curious on what this is........

Well we added an electric fan assembly that is part of the shroud on the right side of the unit to move air past the entire engine, alternator etc. especially important if the unit is in a closed van. For any parts etc. contact your local dealer or Sapphire parts directly.866-445-3030

Reactions: Giorgio

Mikey P

Administrator
What do you want to know Mikey?

How many techs do you have?

What are they skilled at? In other words what can you do that they can't?

How long did it take to train them before you were comfortable to send them out on their own?

Can they fix minor truckmount issues with out calling you?

How old are they and where did you find them?

Do they know about MB?

What sort of benefits do you offer?

to start...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom