Magic wands Surfactant vs Saphire Fission!

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Both of these products are new to the market............ Both have surfactants..

Magic wands is a pre-spray, booster or a rinse so its versatile.. Its powder

Saphires smells great. And is a pre-spray............

Anyone used both and can compare them?

They seem to me to be slosely related

Surfactant25-2T.jpg

Prespray Detergent Additive

100%: Pure Surfactant, Soap Free, Biodegradable, VOC Free, Food Based, Non-Sticky, Softens Water, Free Rinsing, Residue Free, Phosphate Free & Not Cationic.

SURFACTANT is a detergent that when dissolved in water, gives it the ability to remove dirt from surfaces. SURFACTANT enables the cleaning solution to fully wet the surface being cleaned so that dirt can be readily loosened and removed. SURFACTANT molecules have a hydrophillic (water-loving) head that is attracted to water molecules and a hydrophobic (water-hating) tail that repels water and simultaneously attaches itself to oil and grease in dirt. These opposing forces (micells) loosen the dirt and suspend it in the water for extraction. Addition of heat multiplies this action. It is not a blend of different ingredients. It’s 100% pure surfactant. pH 12. Use it on any surface that can handle a pH of 12. Fresh clean fragrance.

How to use:
Use it as a prespray or detergent by itself or add it to any other cleaner that has a pH greater than 7 to give your cleaner the ultimate “oomph” that only Surfactant can provide.
The hotter the water, the better cleaning.
Truck-mounts dilute 16 oz to 24 oz in 5 gal. stock solution
for synthetic carpet and furniture cleaning. Meter 2 to 4.
Portables dilute 2 to 4 oz in 5 gal.
Hydroforce that meters 1:9 add 16 oz.
Fresh water tanks add 16 oz to 24 oz per 100 gal. of water.
Pump-up sprayers dilute 2 oz in 1 gal.
Bonnet & Cimex cleaning dilute 1 oz to 2 oz in 1 gal.
Rotary cleaning dilute 2 oz in 1 gal.
Spot remover dilute 1-2 part to 64 parts water.
Upholstery, Fire, and Water Restoration dilute 1 oz to 2 oz in 1 gal.
You can even make your own cleaning solution!
For natural fabrics that are colorfast, use it only as a prespray
followed by a low pH rinse like Crystal Rinse and dry immediately.
Click here for MSDS. For Professional Use Only.

Soap Free Green Food Based

Now Saphire............
Fission Heavy Duty Traffic Lane Cleaner
With Soil Separation Technology - powers through grease, oil and particulate soils
With a ready-to-use pH of 10.6 and superior effectiveness on heavily soiled carpets, Fission with SST stands out among traffic lane cleaners. The product’s unique array of surfactants and solvents enable it to clean as effectively as aggressive cleaners without the risks associated with harsher alkalinity. SST stands for “soil separation technology,” referring to the product’s unique ability to detach even tightly-bound particulates from carpet piling and suspend it for removal. This effect also enables Fission to dissolve greasy, oily soils and to remove particulate soils such as pet hair from carpets.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
Talked with Dee Dee today, she is overwhelmed with the response on Surfactant. I'm very glad for them, they have worked hard to hang in there with "real" products and not copy other people. I've not tried it (will soon) but folks in the field are calling MagicW right away and they are over the edge with it's performance.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
MW description of surfactant sounds exactly like Procyon’s Extreme Clean (PH 12.5)

Just ordered some last tuesday....gonna set up all the vans with a trial run to get it working on various settings. I will let ya know how it works. 8)

Sorry to drag up an old thread, But wanted to ask Pennington,
How did you end up liking the surfactant?
Thank you.

Used Fission ps today works nice on traffic areas,only concern with it is dilution ratio 1-1.5 qt in hydroforce at these dilutions going to use up this ps quickly.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
joeynbgky said:
Saphires smells great. And is a pre-spray............
I don't know about the rest, however anybody that thinks that Fission smells great should have their head checked.
Unless Motel 6 smell carries an emotional significance for them :p

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Fission rocks on the nastiest.

I wonder why my local Bridgepoint sent their's back to SS?

I had to buy a case elsewhere.

Bridgepoint still kept my money so far.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom