Maiden Orbot Vibe voyage

The Lurk

Credits
Bought a Vibe.
Cleaned a Drs Office yesterday. First picture is before vacuuming. Vacuumed the ran the jiggler with some Encap-Hydrox and Saigers Cide. Second picture is 30 minutes later and dry. Significantly brighter, coffee spills and trash bag drags gone.
6C8BCC93-FCA8-4D4A-B2D4-38CA5C07977B.jpeg
F309E2DF-BDDD-4F9C-919F-ACF6254F82D8.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Credits
Nice work. Just to let you know. I mix in Saiger's PLyme and S-Cide all the time and have titty-pink results. In fact, one commercial customer is so happy with it he requests everytime that that mix in that "suff that smells so good".

I agree with the guys about mixing stuff, but based on my experience Saiger's smell good juice is safe as leaving your van unlocked with a Rotovac Bonzer in the front seat.

The Lurk

Credits
Been mixing it for a while. No probs.
2 gallons water
12 ozs encap
4 ozs deo
2500 sqft
It’s was the first use for the Vibe since retiring the 175 and the mop bucket.

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Jason
Credits
Name
Jason
Fookin carpet cleaners! I don't know why manufacturers waste their time on labels when cleaners do #whateverthefucktheywant
Dirty? Add double the dilution rate, throw in a cup of peroxide toss in two or three different brands together for your own "secret potion". They need to give a chemistry kit with each truck mount sold.

So you guys tested this on your own homes before you trotted it out in clients? How long did you wait to compare resoiling to not blended results?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Credits
So you guys tested this on your own homes before you trotted it out in clients? How long did you wait to compare resoiling to not blended results?
Yup, resoiling isn't an issue. I did 7,000 sqft of just encap and Plyme mix and after 8 weeks still no issues. I can't speak for other chemistry, but what i'm doing works for me.

Mikey P

Administrator
Credits
In fact, one commercial customer is so happy with it he requests everytime that that mix in that "suff that smells so good".

one of your usual shit pits I'll assume.

How many of you/us do stupid shit and figure it's OK because the customers is too uneducated to notice that their carpet is resoiling due to our secret sauces?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Credits
one of your usual shit pits I'll assume.

How many of you/us do stupid shit and figure it's OK because the customers is too uneducated to notice that their carpet is resoiling due to our secret sauces?
Your assumption makes an...... nevermind. My offer for IHOP is rescinded.

Not a shit pit at all. They actually make all the maps for the feds using satellites. If I had a resoiling issue, I would not do it. No need for you to get all mean and nasty.

Mikey P

Administrator
Credits
Jesus. You’d think I was cleaning with gasoline and mineral spirits from these kind of reactions. Just because I think outside the box and not a toe the line direction following chicken shite pewssy

Please dont mention Jesus in a thread the clearly shows that you're going to hell.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Credits
Can he offer an unbiased opinion and is familiar with the use of Saigercide? I use it with DS2 from Excellent Supply. 1-2oz per gal