Maiden Orbot Vibe voyage

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I always put a couple drops together in a glass bowl and let them dry out to see how they react. Most times it will turn a crystallizer into a film former. Which I think defeats the whole purpose of it flaking off the fiber.
And sometimes it just turns into a sticky GOO.

Let's NOT ask Tom...................he makes a FILM FORMER and I don't respect that.

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
Fookin carpet cleaners! I don't know why manufacturers waste their time on labels when cleaners do #whateverthefucktheywant
Dirty? Add double the dilution rate, throw in a cup of peroxide toss in two or three different brands together for your own "secret potion". They need to give a chemistry kit with each truck mount sold.

So you guys tested this on your own homes before you trotted it out in clients? How long did you wait to compare resoiling to not blended results?

Want me to call?

I bet I could lift your spirits with some Marty jokes

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Mikey P

Administrator
I always put a couple drops together in a glass bowl and let them dry out to see how they react. Most times it will turn a crystallizer into a film former. Which I think defeats the whole purpose of it flaking off the fiber.

Let's NOT ask Tom...................he makes a FILM FORMER and I don't respect that.
It's too bad your parents didnt do the same with their Jimmy juices...

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses

How do you know that there isn’t already something in the carpet that will do that. Do you take some carpet fibers home and put them in your bowl and do a test clean?

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
No issue with saigercide and encap. I only use 1 oz for each gallon . No funk is happening. If ya want, i can mix it in a bowel and see what happens using awesome/saigercide and encap 02/saigercide.

Name
Matt Ross
I also dont see the reason for mixing chems on a lightly soiled floor like that. These chemical companies make their money based on the effectiveness of their products. They spend plenty of money making them work.
I can see adding something for fragrance i guess, but otherwise seems like you shouldn't have to. I use bonnet pro stuff or ds2 and get much worse carpet looking great. But that's just me. Whatever works for you I guess.

Reactions: Mikey P

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Be surprised that those encap/scampoos are nothing more than private labeled products from other companies. Slap their name on a bottle and call it theirs.

randy

Name
Randy
Please dont mention Jesus in a thread the clearly shows that you're going to hell.

I hope your wife isn't monitoring this thread. You will end up in some 3 hour Christmas service that is more boring than normal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom