Mailing, Shipping & Recieving

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Are all 3 something I am Very familiar with.

A couple of things I can tell you.
1. Check all your Bill to Ship to information.
2.Obtain a Dang Tracking # or Confirmation # when it comes to big ticket items. If $50 is big ticket to you, get the Number Dummy!
3. Be smart in your spending, check around and search your options.
Sometime dealing directly with a USPS, UPS or FEDEX Terminal are worth your while.

How many of you have a local delivery driver that you know?
My Normal Ups Route Driver is Craig, so.....
My USPS Driver has been changing on rotation during the summer so... I still wave and talk to them.

Important attributes to your business!! we all deal with it from the 1 Truck to the Multi Truck companies.

In my current case I am dealing with this : )
https://reg.usps.com/entreg/LoginAc...L=https://cns.usps.com/labelInformation.shtml
Bookmark it if you haven't already.

It ticks alot of distributors and suppliers off. they could save you a ton using USPS for shipping parts n stuff!

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I had to call my old boss and ask if I could use his shipping account. We had an excellent converation

Brought back a lot of memories.

FYI: I used to maintain all of the systems there.

Worldship, FedEx, Freight, LTL and the funnest one was HazShipper.

Pig snot did you know I is Haz Ship certified?

steve_64

i had to call ups yesterday to complain, i mean let them know that their driver put my shipment right in front of my storm door. i went to go outside to roll up windows after the thunder shook my house and i couldnt open the door.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
i had to call ups yesterday to complain, i mean let them know that their driver put my shipment right in front of my storm door. i went to go outside to roll up windows after the thunder shook my house and i couldnt open the door.

If you see your driver, dont hide from him!
Talk to the guy.

Big shipments they back in and drop, little crap gets tossed up on the porch : )

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom