Maint. or Tips Customer Email

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
I've been searching the boards to see if I could find an email template that you might be sending to customers a month after pr whatever for their cleaning that includes Maintenance tips, Stain Removal tips, etc. Does anyone have one they would be willing to share or some text that I could work off of?

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
I just finished my task today (3 hours) of going back through Intuit, QuickBooks, hand receipts, etc. and getting all of our emails added to SM accounts. I think I have over 1,300 now so I wanna step up the email game - especially since its free.

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
I just finished my task today (3 hours) of going back through Intuit, QuickBooks, hand receipts, etc. and getting all of our emails added to SM accounts. I think I have over 1,300 now so I wanna step up the email game - especially since its free.
Nice Will - set up a notification to fire to the user 30 days after every order for this type of thing. Should take about 2 minutes. Call if you need.

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
We've slowed down a bit the end of June and beginning of July with the 105 degree weather and kids being out of school I'm guessing, or we just suck. Whatever the case, I have time to get caught up on things I've been wanting to do marketing wise.

Reactions: PrimaDonna

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Actually cleaned about 700sq ft. of tile today for a trade for a doberman puppy my 4 year old doberman needs a mate to play with during the day- customer wanted to sell for $600. In the busy months - I would have never done it. lol

Last edited:

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
I love bartering, Will. Very interesting thread on Mason's Network recently about this. Amazing what is CC have bartered for over the years. Maybe we should start a thread here asking what people have gotten....

July is traditionally bit slower for us.... it's a huge vacation month. We have already beat our goal for the month so far. Slower and then April May and June but still better than has been in past years

Reactions: WillS

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Since this is our first July running 3 trucks, it scary when only one books up fully and the other has just a few jobs. I hate having the guys be this slow. Thankfully about 2 hours ago, 2 commercial jobs and 2 large sober living houses we do just booked for this weekend making up for the whole slow 2 weeks it has been. A lot of rug pick ups in the last 2 weeks which has also been helpful.

One lady gave us a free sectional, because of cat urine in one section of the seats. Told her we could clean it for $XXX, she said no thanks I'll buy another one. (She lived in a million dollar neighborhood). She didn't want any services in return for it or anything, just as long as we picked it up same day. 3 Reclining seats, very comfy. Cleaned up perfectly and is sitting in the second living room.

naturaldrysectional.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom