Make it Stop!

Name
Lee Stockwell
When does your "busiest" time of the year start winding down?

Don't get me wrong, we needed this boost, but I'm sure tired and ready for it to chill a bit.

September usually slows quite a bit, before the busy fall season...I'm especially looking forward to September this year.

....maybe I'm just getting too old for this.

steve_64

not that im ever super busy but after christmas i could take the first 3 weeks of january off. spotty till april then back to normal.

F

FB7777

You still running a wand at 60 Lee?

Or you tired of all the trips to the bank deposit box?

Tony Neville

Name
Tony Neville
We do a lot of work around the campus schedule! The big apartment turnover peaked on the 31st. We have been sealing tile in new apts, cleaning sororities, this week it is the mu press box! We lost a guy this spring and were not able to replace him before the rush started so between that and the heat(which may be at an end). I am looking forward to slowing down as well. I'm very grateful, but tired as h*||.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I love being on the wand, but don't much any more. We doubled our University related work this year, plus lots of tile. 6am to 10pm on that plus a few overnight projects. My job was to keep everything running (Murphy has it in for me).

Even my 30 something sons feel 60 this week.

Monday mornings are MINE Waldo. (For making trips to NAPA etc to fix crap the boys broke over the weekend)

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We had our old distributor stop by yesterday. He is 72 and still slinging a wand, we asked if he was using a RX-20, he used to sell them and he said he prefers a glided wand with his PC Legend. Funny he was a Hydramaster distributor for decades and now he runs a Prochem.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
our slow/dead times are mid-summer around July 4 for one or two weeks & Jan - March. and then maybe a week or 2 here and there throughout the year.

i hope i never get as busy as you Lee, that's crazy!

F

FB7777

I hope you're doing well with those University gigs Lee, I bid on Harvard, Stonehill and my alma mater Bridgewater University this year and got outbid on all 3

Lost one of 3 schools we have done in the past due to low bid

Don't miss any of it, PITA crazy ass schedule work that historically for me has only served to wear out my body, employees and my equipment

Plus I hate working in non Air conditioned buildings

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikey P

Administrator
I use the speak and spell feature as often as possible the miss reads /typos are just too much fun...

I sent this to Fred today

Hello overgaard 05 call breastfed baby oh my god that is so funny lately that microphone on the third time angry birds did you record baby. Did you record angry birds he doesn't recognize that listen to

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I'm getting pretty tired this summer. I've had my son helping me this summer. Only problem there is I gotta drive across the state and drop him off at college next week.

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Absolutely swamped here and usually won't mellow out til Jan-march which I really enjoy. With an El Niño predicted here there will be tons of snow & snowboarding as well as huge winter swells for us. C'mon El Niño!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom