Making room for the next group to come along

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I wanted to share this with my Mikeysboard friends. Mom watched a 4 piece group perform at her independant living facility Thursday evening, doing her chair dance and smiling and laughing with the other old folks. I will be doing a concert there in her honor in the next few weeks (I did one every 2-3 months since she moved in 2 years ago, twice with my sister Laurel who is a singer/actress).

Ken

Helen D. Snow, 87
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio -- Helen D. Snow, 87, of Cuyohoga Falls and formerly of Ocala, Florida and Cleveland, Ohio died on Friday, Aug. 10, 2012, peacefully in her home. She was the wife of the late Worden Bradford Snow, who died in 1994. Helen raised 5 children with love and optimism.. Craig and Rita Snow predeceased their Mother. Her children, Ken Snow of Bingham Farms Michigan; Jan Hammond of Stowe, Ohio ; Laurel Robertson of Freeport, Maine, along with their families and many friends remember Helen as a very giving woman who focused on what she was grateful for and on giving to others. She was a source of light and kindness for those who knew her. Helen is also survived by: Keith Hammond (son-in-Law); Angela Snow (Daughter-in-Law); grandchildren : Jennifer York, Delia Robertson, and Tasha Hammond, and great-grandchildren Halle, Camden and Madison York.

Mikey P

Administrator
Ill be transfering my mom from a nursing facility back to her assisted care facility this morning..

My mom and i have a rough relationship due to her bi polarism, manic depression, obese, diabetic, incontinence and over all horrible attitude about life.

Ill give her a big hug in honor of your mom .

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I'm sorry about your mom Ken! My condolences to your family.

It is always a cliche....but time heals. I hated it when people were telling me that when my dad passed at age 54....but it is true. it gets better as time goes.

Last edited:

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Sorry to hear about your mom Ken, we're all praying for you.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
I wanted to share this with my Mikeysboard friends. Mom watched a 4 piece group perform at her independant living facility Thursday evening, doing her chair dance and smiling and laughing with the other old folks. I will be doing a concert there in her honor in the next few weeks (I did one every 2-3 months since she moved in 2 years ago, twice with my sister Laurel who is a singer/actress).

Ken

Helen D. Snow, 87
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio -- Helen D. Snow, 87, of Cuyohoga Falls and formerly of Ocala, Florida and Cleveland, Ohio died on Friday, Aug. 10, 2012, peacefully in her home. She was the wife of the late Worden Bradford Snow, who died in 1994. Helen raised 5 children with love and optimism.. Craig and Rita Snow predeceased their Mother. Her children, Ken Snow of Bingham Farms Michigan; Jan Hammond of Stowe, Ohio ; Laurel Robertson of Freeport, Maine, along with their families and many friends remember Helen as a very giving woman who focused on what she was grateful for and on giving to others. She was a source of light and kindness for those who knew her. Helen is also survived by: Keith Hammond (son-in-Law); Angela Snow (Daughter-in-Law); grandchildren : Jennifer York, Delia Robertson, and Tasha Hammond, and great-grandchildren Halle, Camden and Madison York.

Im so sorry to hear of your loss. Our prayers are with you and your family.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom