Mardie's HWE experience

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
You mention Cimex or scrub and flush which is a dual process when combined with HWE and i agree that that is an amazing combo.I dont have to be a hwe to know this. The other difference is that i use a foam with anti resoil properties as the carrier for extraction. I know real well what a great clean looks like.

no you don't , you just "think" you do.
You've never seen what the "next" level looks like and can achieve .
That can only be done by seeing it for yourself .
have an experienced TM operator work a job with you...or take your best stuff to one of his jobs.
Do your best job on a soiled section , then have him immediately (while still damp) run a few wand passes over your "best".
or go rent a quality professional porty, and do the above on a handful of your jobs that are more than minimum soil/well maintained accounts

I'm confident the "light bulb" will go on and the mind control chip VS planted in you will short circuit and finally completely die :clap::rockon:

Your "anti-soil properties" is the buzz word used by all the methods that have no means to flush/rinse/extract soil, soap and contaminants.
The pixie dust properties in the soap they ALL claim to have, does indeed help (and some are better than others) ..the problem comes in due to their need to dog HWE systems and imply they're "bad" to make up for their limitations against systems that are clearly* superior on the majority of carpet
(*clearly superior to those that have experience with many methods)

and we can add another experienced VS EX-user to the fray
You may not know Steve Lawrence too well, Mardie, cause he's not a loud mouth nor prolific poster here like some of us board junkies..
but what he IS, is a straight shooting, long time veteran quality cleaner that knows his chit..... and has MANY years of experience with many methods

let 2013 be the year the VS mind control chip completely burns out .
You'll be a better cleaner for it
a more profitable cleaner for it
and your custys will be better served for it

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Willy P

Willy P

Name
Willy P
no you don't , you just "think" you do.
You've never seen what the "next" level looks like and can achieve .
That can only be done by seeing it for yourself .
have an experienced TM operator work a job with you...or take your best stuff to one of his jobs.
Do your best job on a soiled section , then have him immediately (while still damp) run a few wand passes over your "best".
or go rent a quality professional porty, and do the above on a handful of your jobs that are more than minimum soil/well maintained accounts

I'm confident the "light bulb" will go on and the mind control chip VS planted in you will short circuit and finally completely die :clap::rockon:

Your "anti-soil properties" is the buzz word used by all the methods that have no means to flush/rinse/extract soil, soap and contaminants.
The pixie dust properties in the soap they ALL claim to have, does indeed help (and some are better than others) ..the problem comes in due to their need to dog HWE systems and imply they're "bad" to make up for their limitations against systems that are clearly* superior on the majority of carpet
(*clearly superior to those that have experience with many methods)

and we can add another experienced VS EX-user to the fray
You may not know Steve Lawrence too well, Mardie, cause he's not a loud mouth nor prolific poster here like some of us board junkies..
but what he IS, is a straight shooting, long time veteran quality cleaner that knows his chit..... and has MANY years of experience with many methods

let 2013 be the year the VS mind control chip completely burns out .
You'll be a better cleaner for it
a more profitable cleaner for it
and your custys will be better served for it

..L.T.A.

Some very sage advice in this whole thread Mardie. Most not as caustic as mine, The information you're drawing from is from some of the best (in Larry's case - NOT FISHING) and well seasoned individuals in the entire spectrum of the business. Don't pay attention to me - I love being the spot on everyone's back they can't itch. But listen to what's being told to you here.

mcatt

Name
Mike
Tried all methods and for residential TM steam cleaning can't be touched on cut pile.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
After I split it with Fred and pay pal gets their cut it comes out to $2.23 per month.

And yes I need it real bad.

Our would you prefer that Marie get ran off due to his stubbornness?

1 vote KEEP :hopeless:

Until it gets out of hand atleast or we realize he ain't learning nuthin

Got more ballz than most publishin that crap!
HWE and Maint with LM in a text book situation, Problem is alot of us deal with Trashed or Slop&Gobble situations where a smear pad just won't cut it and HWE is the ONLY method.

Suck Blow Suck is the way Grasshoppa :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom