Mark Blunt

F

FB7777

Who are you really?

You just signed up last month but you seem to post about and know about stuff thats happened around here years ago.

So hi to Odin for me

K P

You can say hi to Terji just as easily as me.Do you want the CL version?I am over 6',athletic,ok looking and hedoralsexual(sorry Ken:))will be in town for just the weekend...email some pics.

Now do you want a little info on a better place to stay or my bio?

F

FB7777

no need for event info for me as I'm not attending this year , I'm just curious which long time MB poster you are and why you are hiding behind a phony name.

K P

I am starting to think that Ma. is a good place to find good weed...but it is making you guys a little paranoid.

F

FB7777

I'm thinking of getting one of Mytee's new ETMs

Whats your opinion on electromounts 'Mark Blunt' ?

Connor

Name
Connor
Lloyd Dobler said:
Have them check his IP address if you really want to know. But then what fun is that. :mrgreen:

I bet it's ConnOr!!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I don't know who it is, (and don't really GAS) but it's pretty obvious he's not a "new guy"

It's also obvious it's not Terry ...cause Bluntman writes in complete and coherent form :lol:

..L.T.A.

F

FB7777

Dave Brokum ... The guy that played Santee clauset pedophile on pro cleaners last night.

Who else would be so willing to dress up to attract lil boys and girls with promises of gifts

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
can yall let the rest of us in on the secret(s)?

Bob Foster

Loard oh looooaard! What have you guys got in you mind about Skype?

My Skype name is on my profile and anyone can call anytime they want. Does that the fact that more than one person can be on the line at the same time makes it evil? Or is it paranoia from your concern that we might be scheming and taking about you?

Join the party - its like meeting your buddies for coffee. No underlying scheming or motives to it at all. Its free just get a good USB headset with a hard microphone boom and your away. Audio quality is far clearer than a telephone.

Skype for Windows http://www.skype.com/intl/en-us/get-sky ... r/windows/

Skype for Mac http://www.skype.com/intl/en-us/get-sky ... er/macosx/

Headset http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Logitech+-+ ... &cp=1&lp=7

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Does that the fact that more than one person can be on the line at the same time makes it evil? Or is it paranoia from your concern that we might be scheming and taking about you?

i don't think it's any of that Bob.

i think it's maybe most don't GAS what the other girls are wearing to skool tomorrow and who got Chlamydia this week :lol:

..L.T.A.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Re: Re: Mark Blunt

Erskine Allin said:
Does that the fact that more than one person can be on the line at the same time makes it evil? Or is it paranoia from your concern that we might be scheming and taking about you?

i don't think it's any of that Bob.

i think it's maybe most don't GAS what the other girls are wearing to skool tomorrow and who got Chlamydia this week :lol:

..L.T.A.
Exacatacally

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom