Marketing and Success clinic @ Long Beach Ca 2/9/13

Mikey P

Administrator
Magic Wand Education Schedule
Education_cap.jpg
"I keep myself booked 2 months in advance."

As you guys know, I'm always on the phone talking to customers, and I usually don't hear stuff like this. So, when one of our customers, Glenn Mageno, stated, "I keep myself booked 2 months in advance," it caught my interest. I asked him to give me the details, and he proved to me that it can be easily done. I decided to invite Glenn, and his partner, Anthony, to hold a special marketing class (limited seating) to show you how they do it. The class will be held on Saturday, February 9 at Organic Cleaning Compounds in Long Beach, CA.
Sincerely,
Taf Baig
PS See the information below, then call the # to reserve your seat today!
occflyer_febclass.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
Well gee Ken, I dont know..

Many of us call Magic Wand to order the best tile and grout cleaner on the planet and know how hard it is to to get Taf on the phone..

but seeing how your entire shopping regime is completed at Whole Foods, Urban Outfitter and Forever 21, I can see how you could not relate.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
That was one of the worst comebacks I've ever read from Mike. If you can never get someone on the phone that certainly doesn't imply to me they are on the phone, more that they don't want to talk to you.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Well, I sure hope it's better than the stuff the other marketing guru's put out.

And, if he starts talking about books he's read on the subject, just shoot him first thing.

Mikey P

Administrator
btw, Ken I know you appreciate women as much as the next guy, it's just that damn fanny pack.

man, why did you ever think a that and that pink shirt would be suitable attire for a carpet cleaners convention....

oh and that carryOkee thing, that's sort of gay too..

but hey, I wear $249 Spandex shorts so who am I to talk.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I know I'll never live that fanny pack down Mike. It truly was the first time I had worn it in years and the only reason was in the warm climate there I wanted room for bus cards, magnets, cigarettes etc. and didn't want to deal with carrying it all around in my pockets or a satchel. I have not worn it since and agree it looked really gay. The shirt was technically not pink, more of a faded light rust, but I do own a few shirts with pink in them. The swishy pants are just comfy and cool (temp wise, that is) and idgas what anyone thinks about them :-)

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Oh and the Karaoke thing has gotten me more "take me home" offers than I can count~ not that I've taken advantage of any of them. Sad sappy love songs reel them in, but I agree not appropriate at a carpet cleaner gathering either.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I often sing at bars that are a little more Country/Western. I dress approp and bring out my Kenny Rogers and Simon & Garfunkel stuff.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
LOL

Sometimes I really don't like you.........and ummm... it seems "those times" are happening more frequent. :icon_razz:

Doing too many things at one time and fukn them all up! I just printed a hardwood floor products list on a check. Checks are too expensive to begin with and then I waste one.
:icon_redface: :angry:

asif sohaib

Name
asif
asif sohaib

waooo nice information we get throw clinic marketing
LOL

Sometimes I really don't like you.........and ummm... it seems "those times" are happening more frequent. :icon_razz:

Doing too many things at one time and fukn them all up! I just printed a hardwood floor products list on a check. Checks are too expensive to begin with and then I waste one.
:icon_redface: :angry:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
So did anyone go to hear the 2 month booked gurus speak? Personally 2 months would mean add 2 -4 more trucks to me so I don't get how that is a selling point.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
I often sing at bars that are a little more Country/Western. I dress approp and bring out my Kenny Rogers and Simon & Garfunkel stuff.
Ken you need to explain the Simon & Garfunkel thing to me. I would understand Eagles, Poco, Flying Burrito Brothers, even CSNY but never thought S&G in that vein.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
You guys are a riot!

Only thing being booked out 2 months(and not being able to take more on) would do for us, is have a bunch of pissed off possible clients.

Ms Smith - We can be there in two months... lol, sooner or later someones going to give ya a bad review.

Back
Top Bottom