Marketing, Business and Personal Development

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
1. If this room is getting a makeover I would like to request that Mike put this back as the room name and lose the MLM play on words.

Marketing, Business and Personal Development

2. As the first poll in the renamed room I would suggest a poll. Can someone set this poll up?
HEADING SFS
1st choice I've been and thought it was great
2nd choice I've been and thought it was a waste of time
3rd choice I am planning to go in the next 12 months
4th choice I know everything and don't need to learn anymore

I believe this may be the only week long program offered tied directly to our industry that goes deeply into all 3 of the topics this room is meant to cover so is fitting poll. I hope those who have been and thought it was great will share that for those who have not been and that those who went and thought it was a waste of time will share why so that JonDon will learn where there may be opportunities for improvement. I have been 2 times and all my managers have been 1-2 times as well and I have been very pleased with the evolution of the format as times have changed.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Have been to SFS and thought it was great, probably have referred 100 people {even local competitors} to the program. They cover all the fundamentals of running a small business and really you can apply to ANY service business.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Number 3 for me. I would love to go and I NEED to go. I'm tired of being broke all the time. I feel like I take two steps forward and three steps back.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I'm sure it can even seem tougher when ur in that situation Joey. Hope you can make time time- it could change your business with just a few small steps.

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
i bought into howies program for a year
i learned a lot it was great
still using most of his sugg

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I've been and highly recommend it.

Just meeting Papa Nick is worth the trip. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom