Marty and the infamous V exhaust diverter.

Mikey P

Administrator
As any V/AT owner will attest, the EDV is the heart and soul of the Big Trucks.

Go with out a proper take down and lube every 5 to 6 months and you risk blowing up your lower heat exchanger. Let rust/crust get in there and settle in and one day when you shut down the machine the EDV will stick closed and 20 miles later you'll think a 747 is coming down on top of you.

I would like to hear from Marty about his experience of taking his apart, what he found and what ideas he has for making the whole process easier.

IMO, that diverter-rod-actuator-tounge dipressor holder-shaft-spindle-what ever the hell you call it SS part should come out with just one bolt so it gets done monthly.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I get mine at auto zone...over 500 degrees will do you fine....I give the diverter a shot every 50 machine hours..cant remember when the last time I pulled it apart to clean it...but when I grease it I check it and it is still smooth as glass....

Ron..if you cant find any let me know and I will pick you up some and send it to you

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Coastal high temperature grease

I also use this on all the drive shaft and PTO joints...

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
yes, we are using them daily and making money faster and easier !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DSC_0065.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
Brian makes about $60 on a good job.

I can see how he would be concerned with a $1200 monthly payment and 7 bucks in grease.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Brian Robison said:
[quote="Mikey P":1i5pcqb7]Brian makes about $60 on a good job.

I can see how he would be concerned with a $1200 monthly payment and 7 bucks in grease.

That means he had no good come back.

Yea yea, sure sure[/quote:1i5pcqb7]

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Brian, Last Friday night I took out a 4 man crew, did 9300 sq ft of carpet and 1100 sq ft of tile. The job grossed $5500.00 in 5 hrs. I will gladly make my payments, while the extra money is going in my pocket. :wink:

Brian Robinson said:
Are people still using the vortexs?

Ron don't sweat Brian he is just a marketer who subs out all work to CCers for 50% of the ticket. Funny part is he's acting like he track all these cost's and he doesn't own a TM in his companies business model.

What he is doing is relying on a cleaner that is dumb enough to take a 50% cut for his opinion of the AT/Vortex.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
We did two REI sporting goods ...carpet only with 4 guys and brought in Just under $5000.00.
No one had a payments.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Chris Muetterties said:
[quote="Brian Robinson":kfi4ei2x]Are people still using the vortexs?

Ron don't sweat Brian he is just a marketer who subs out all work to CCers for 50% of the ticket. Funny part is he's acting like he track all these cost's and he doesn't own a TM in his companies business model.
What he is doing is relying on a cleaner that is dumb enough to take a 50% cut for his opinion of the AT/Vortex.[/quote:kfi4ei2x]

I used to have a tm...I know what the cost is.

Dumb enough? If they are not paying to get a customer they are smart enough to take a percentage.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
I loaned out 3 of techs last night...To help a Freind... :eek:

They did 22k sf in 5 hrs.... :shock:

I didn't make a DAMN DIME.... :wink:

He payed them $30.00 an hour... :D

And "PAID ME IN FULL".....with a sincere Thank You. :!: :!: :!: :!:

"Priceless".... 8)

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
what is the difference between newer style that Aero Tech runs......they are supposed to be the type that you do not have to service......

G

Mikey P said:
I would like to hear from Marty about his experience of taking his apart, what he found and what ideas he has for making the whole process easier.

I'd like to hear about her putting it back together.....if she did it herself and screwed it up, or if she used a cheap mechanic and pissed him off???

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
From all the posts I read on the big trucks, it seems like they take a lot of maintenance or is that just the way it appears?

Is maintenance more than the average slide in or about the same? :?:

G

Danni.....

cao ni made, da sahbenlazhu!!!! merti shabi wangbadan niangniangqiang!!!!

The Preacher

i hope that translates: Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!

if it says anything other than that you need to re-read the above until it sinks in!!! :wink:

Mikey P

Administrator
Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make ating like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet!Danny, your right, i am acting like a dick because MArdy moved or changed/deleted some of my post many months back. I'm sorry i live in the past and can't seem to let go of something that doesn't earn me a single penny, or affect how i serve others to make this a better planet and I really need to get some white stanky for my hangdown.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom