Marty

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Marty is still asleep in his recliner. He'll wake up when he realizes his Pee-Dream was really a dream and he wasn't actually standing in front of the toilet.

Hey, I used Green Dragon for the first time yesterday. I was impressed. It's an encap powder.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SamIam and BIG WOOD

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
Marty is still asleep in his recliner. He'll wake up when he realize his Pee-Dream was really a dream and he wasn't actually standing in front of the toilet.

Hey, I used Green Dragon for the first time yesterday. I was impressed. It's an encap powder.
Yeah it’s good stuff. Not actually an encap powder though. Doesn’t leave a residue but doesn’t have an encapsulating polymer.

Reactions: SamIam

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
Look what else you can get on Amazon for $15.

D27C4F7C-EE4D-4700-8C66-8BBF2E94C17A.png

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
It's not sodium percarbonate
He was making a snide comment because I tell people to just buy sodium chlorite (which is the so-called stabilized CLO2) instead of paying $8 bucks for an ounce is a fancy packet.

I get 128 ounces of chlorite on Amazon for $120 bucks.

• Haha
Reactions: SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
He was making a snide comment because I tell people to just buy sodium chlorite (which is the so-called stabilized CLO2) instead of paying $8 bucks for an ounce is a fancy packet.

Yeah 👍

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.

can you remind me why sodium chlorite is needed? I've never used it, which is why I'm asking

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
can you remind me why sodium chlorite is needed? I've never used it, which is why I'm asking
Everybody is on this stabilized CLO2 kick these days as a urine treatment. Stabilized CLO2 is a disingenuous marketing term, it’s just sodium chlorite.

Some carpet cleaner in a lab coat sells an ounce in a fancy package for 10 times the cost. Good for him, but good for me for spreading the truth to actually try to help people.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I bet all your dopes have the words, Dog, Cat, Enzymes, Deodorize and URINE on your websites, don't you?
Only because it's the biggest cause for cleaning carpets hahaha

Second biggest my mother-in-law is coming to visit.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Few people like someone who makes them feel stupid, and no one wants to do business with someone who makes them feel that way.

I compare it to the guy at the party that tells someone he got "ripped off" by paying too much for a car that he "could have gotten cheaper". No one likes that guy.

Your job is to assure them that you'll give their floor the best of care.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom