Marty

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Few people like someone who makes them feel stupid, and no one wants to do business with someone who makes them feel that way.

I compare it to the guy at the party that tells someone he got "ripped off" by paying too much for a car that he "could have gotten cheaper". No one likes that guy.

Your job is to assure them that you'll give their floor the best of care.

eeyeahbutt, when has Mike ever learned when to keep his mouf shut...

..L.T.A.

• Haha
Reactions: SamIam

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Few people like someone who makes them feel stupid, and no one wants to do business with someone who makes them feel that way.

I compare it to the guy at the party that tells someone he got "ripped off" by paying too much for a car that he "could have gotten cheaper". No one likes that guy.

You've been to parties with Boyle?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
you have no idea of the sultry, business destroying, future endeavor, financial failings and "strictly confidential" gossip that I have stored in this fat head

is that cause you're too insider and monetized now to publicly rock the boat (or purposely attempt capsizing) like you did 15 years ago?

or what..

..L.T.A.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses

Is it just me? Or has Pembo gotten a little saucy lately?

Latest posts

Latest Auctions

Back
Top Bottom