Master Blend Soap Free

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
I feel that Master Blend Soap Free is the best product on the market hands down. It has blown away every other pre-spray and or detergent I have every used and I have tried everything. The only thing that Comes in a strong second to me is Pro's Choice Extreme Clean or Hydramaster Blitz

It's not a prespray but that's good to hear.

I love masterblend products. Try the new powder redline. It is really good.

Tell us how you are mixing and applying it.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Yeah it likes to eat up flow meters, three ways and chem pumps. Im switching to clean free by bridgepoint since its a finer powder to see if it helps.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
It's that oxy additive that is corrosive to fittings.

Don't use it for a rinse agent.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I use it all the time, and it is not a problem for me with the fittings or the pump.
I did have to change the Meter recently, so maybe it affected it.
However, that is a small price to pay for a really good product that cleans quite well.
I also like 'Redline' as a pre-spray, it works very well and is also good for fifth generation carpet.

And what's his name (the owner,I just forgot his name) is a real class act.
Call me, if you wish, an old stubborn O/O. However, I like supporting smaller companies that are not built from the get go to be sold to a large corporation. Claiming constantly, as they go, that they are the original mavericks.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Ofer Kolton said:
And what's his name (the owner,I just forgot his name) is a real class act.

Aaron Groseclose

and i agree, Ofer, he's a class act

not nutz over Soap Free though..it's "OK"
Red Line is much better

..L.T.A.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
i used masterblend soap free today on a pretty dirty carpet. loved the results. it only runs thru stainless , except 2 fittings at the flow meter so it should be fine. definitely worth it. needs some more testing. would love to find a supplier of stainless connectors.

gene

S

sam miller

I gotta change my xboxlive gamertag again from X S0APFREE X to something alse. I went back to liquid slurry rinse and prekleen as a prespray.

I would have been a bigger MB fan if they gave free shipping like CHEMSPEC. But Aaron did to good a job selling CS and really seamed like the same product different label.

15 years ago. Today there's nowhere local that distributes MB.

Its funny one month its all SF SF next month it eats pumps.

Bucey

Name
FFA?
i got a jar this week. Haven't got to a bad enough carpet to give up or down. next week I think I have one on the way. Not crazy about the corrosion talk though! :shock:

I am using a a rinse/clean only. no PS just hook up and go. rental homes only.

This is very hard for me to do! I always lay down some PS.

to be continued :?:

Chris A

Name
Chris
You wont want to use Soap Free as a one step, way too weak to do the job unless its super light soil. Where it shines is as a prespray and rinse on your average residential (not rental) carpet and even then it does have some limitations. For the nasty you'll still want a heavy hitter like powerburst or the like, although you can still use SF as a rinse (just be prepared to replace a brass fitting or two every few months...

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I'm still using the original "soap free" cleaner....Procyon. Just as a rinse now, I use S&G as a prespray.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
GeneMiller said:
i used masterblend soap free today on a pretty dirty carpet. loved the results. it only runs thru stainless , except 2 fittings at the flow meter so it should be fine. definitely worth it. needs some more testing. would love to find a supplier of stainless connectors.

gene
Gene;

We use Dwyer flowmeters with stainless fittings on our Dynachem truckmounts:

http://www3.cobbcarpet.com/zen3/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=3540

Also have the SS quick-couplers as I mentioned in your other thread.

http://www3.cobbcarpet.com/zen3/ind...ch_in_description=1&keyword=stainless+coupler

I'd also be happy to send you a sample of our Dynachem Detergent-Free powder, if you give us some evaluation.

Larry

Bucey

Name
FFA?
Yeah not to impressed with this stuff. Had a hard time with lightly soiled cgd. Should I just run dry slury?

Bucey

Name
FFA?
Works pretty good as PS though. I'll use it that way until its gone and then no mo!

TimP

I tried it for a while. I came to the conclusion that it's good stuff. But I do think it has some corrosive problems. I've since changed all of my chemicals to liquids because powders don't seem to dissolve well quickly and it drives me insane to think that I might not be cleaning with full strength. It might just be me being anal but I have to have my liquid. I tried prolon for a while but I can't stick with any one chemical for long, I like to switch it up for some reason.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom