Master's Touch Trailer Units

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Does anyone have one/used one for any amount of time to say whether it is a good set up for tile cleaning?

It has a 26 hp kohler engine - not sure what brand it is? anyone know? Heat, is it hot enough? How has the heat exchange system held up?

Looking to find/buy a used one to do some more price point centered tile cleaning.

Thanks for the input.

Chris A

Name
Chris
I think they were powerclean units but I'm sure someone else knows more about it than me.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
One of our customers has a PowerClean Freedom XT, which is the system MT used on them.

Under a constant flow through a tile spinner at 1,500 PSI, the temperature drifts down and settles at a level that's lower than the temperature gauge's lowest marking.

At 900 PSI, they run about 180, from what I've been told by owners of them.

If you're looking for a system that can do T&G all day at 1,500 PSI and maintain 230 degrees, they're not difficult to find. :winky:

Chris A

Name
Chris
the temperature drifts down and settles at a level that's lower than the temperature gauge's lowest marking.

At 900 PSI, they run about 180, from what I've been told by owners of them

Sounds like what happens anytime I clean tile

Name
BradFenstermaker
I have heard the TMs are troublesome. Dont know any details. Check it out good before ya buy.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Bryan, you might want to check out the dirtygrout.com forum. Steve sells a similar unit and sales training for half the price. If you are committed to tile mainly....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom