Matt's new wand

Mikey P

Administrator
Woody, Im putting 9502's on your WP 530.

The stock 11003's are to be used without a glide. My half-inch thick, long lasting GreenGlides raise it up enough to justify putting 95's on it which I think will be super happy with.

Which pretty much goes for any wand that was created to be used without a Glide..

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Back in my day we were lucky to have non leaking not clogged Jets.
Jets an understanding correct usage in this industry.
Has been serious positive progress.
To a whack industry. Lol
P.s. grats on new wand.

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Last 2 jetter I converted from 02's to 03's I noticed a little bit more frequency on buckled carpets.
That told me a little more moisture was reaching the backing. That was running a #4 Sutorbilt.

Reactions: SamIam

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Last 2 jetter I converted from 02's to 03's I noticed a little bit more frequency on buckled carpets.
That told me a little more moisture was reaching the backing. That was running a #4 Sutorbilt.
4 sutorbilt is ok but there is a big difference if you go up to a 47 blower. I have an old Hydramaster with a 4 sutorbilt where I often use a 4 flow wand. I also have a Cleanco with 47 blower and the difference is incredible. There I use a 6 flow and still get better drying times than than with the Hydramaster.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
It came with 9503’s👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Once I set the glide on it correctly, it performs just as good as my prochem ti with flushing. It doesn’t like glued down Berber but for the cost and performance on everything else, it shines

Just dont text Mike when he’s out playing in the desert. Total douchebag

Attachments

• IMG_5317.MOV
    41.7 MB
  • IMG_5320.MOV
    31.3 MB
  • IMG_5319.MOV
    41.6 MB
Reactions: Cleanworks

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott

Once I set the glide on it correctly, it performs just as good as my prochem ti with flushing. It doesn’t like glued down Berber but for the cost and performance on everything else, it shines

Most of my wands don't like Berber. Glided or unglided. Looks good.

Mikey P

Administrator
Yeah, leave me alone when Im on my quad.

My goober question tolerance doesn't work in hectic conditions

Get a Hole Glide for it.. that's the benefit of having an internal fit as you can easily pop it off and on on location to swap the Glide for the particular situation and if you've never tried a Hole glide on Berber you don't know what you're missing

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton

If it makes you feel any better, I'm a total douchebag to Mike when he texts me while I'm in the swamps or climbing into rattlesnake dens.

....or when I'm trying to sleep when he forgets the difference from his time zone and mine.

Mikey P

Administrator
This mule trail was super sketch though.. PXL_20230422_202228599~2.jpg

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
See my first Mojave Red?

The most Douchie of Rattlers View attachment 122148

I'll hope to see one when I'm out that away again next year. You know this I'm sure, but they have a combination of both hemotoxic and neurotoxic venom, making them the most venomous rattlesnake. They make our Timbers and Massasaugas seem mild....in temperment as well.

I'm hoping to find an Eastern Diamondback while I'm in SC with you next March. It will take a 3 hour drive to the coast, but it would be worth it.

Mikey P

Administrator
I'll hope to see one when I'm out that away again next year. You know this I'm sure, but they have a combination of both hemotoxic and neurotoxic venom, making them the most venomous rattlesnake. They make our Timbers and Massasaugas seem mild....in temperment as well.

I'm hoping to find an Eastern Diamondback while I'm in SC with you next March. It will take a 3 hour drive to the coast, but it would be worth it.
This 2.5'r was super mellow

Its was in the 80's

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Nomad74

Boy Sprout

Wait, huh?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom