May the Truth be Told

Alexarz

I realize that some of you are going to form your opinions about my actions on tm forum but I thought it would be a good idea to start off here by disclosing the truth about some of what was going on under wraps. First let me say that I am not very knowledgeable of the politics involved between some of the parties here and there but I know what was told to me by Rob Allen and Mick Ellis.

For some time, I considered Rob a friend and did what I could to help him out. He asked me on several occasions to whack out some of his adversaries and to do his dirty work since he obviously could not, due to his position. Rob recognized my gift for verbal warfare and decided that I could be an asset for certain purposes on his forum, although I admit that my writing style and humor often offended some. I understand that this could have caused some problems for him at times.

About a week or so ago, he disclosed to me that some members of this forum (Mikey's Place) were out to get him and convinced some of his forum vendors to leave his forum. He explained that his videos were conflicting with Joe Polish and other marketers such as Lisa Wagner. He identified her as a sneaky scoundrel who was out to systematically stop any of his business plans that could conflict with hers. He requested that I take her out, knowing my style but when I did, I guess he could not handle the backlash that ensued. I can understand that he has a forum to run and had to take action but what I don't appreciate is that he didn't even have the decency to write to me and explain what he had to do, despite the fact that he was the one who put me up to it. He even went as far as to send me a private message asking me to remove the sexual analogies but to mention that she was merely money hungry and was out to exploit carpet cleaners. Again, I understand if the pressure became too hot for him to handle but he should have been man enough to send me an email and communicate. Instead he merely IP banned me without a word just to save his own a$$.

As far as the Recoil stuff went, he told me it was a pile of sh1t when I was considering buying one and he did not ask me to trash the machine. I did that on my own because I honestly thought that the machine was grossly overrated and in fact, was a pile of sh1t based on the research that I did.

Last but not least, Rob Allen asked me to join Mikey's Board and cause problems as well as promote his video. He sent me some pics of guys with vacuum tattoos and said what a bunch of dorks they were. He said that these people were creating malicious information about him and his wife that were affecting his business in a big way. I joined the forum on that night but didn't write anything.

At this point, I gave him a few days to communicate with me like a man. He has not. Therefore, I feel that if he decided to throw me under the bus then I should reveal to this forum, the sort of things that he is trying to conspire to do. This is merely my way of throwing sh1t in his face after he threw it in mine. If nothing else, maybe this will help the owners here be aware of his intentions. I certainly don't owe him any consideration since he didn't provide any to me.

If this information is worthless, then just delete the thread. If not, then all the better.

G

Sounds just like Rob and is very shocking evidence if it's true. But, this place is very cautious about new people signing up. If you had e-mails from Rob, then it's better to cut and paste them here, so these guys can believe what you are saying.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Alexarz said:
At this point, I am merely disappointed in Rob Allen and I gave him a few days to communicate with me like a man. He has not. Therefore, I feel that if he decided to throw me under the bus then I should reveal to this forum, the sort of things that he is trying to conspire to do. This is merely my way of throwing sh1t in his face after he threw it in mine. If nothing else, maybe this will help the owners here be aware of his intentions. I certainly don't owe him any consideration since he didn't provide any to me.

So you are saying that if he had just communicated with you as to what he was going to do you would have kept quiet and allowed all this to go on? That you're only telling us now because you're mad at the guy who put you up to it? Seriously?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Thanks Al

25 years in the trade?
and not enough sense to smell a rat?.... :roll:

so, you were one of slimeball's "hit men" , just like that dumfck Cooper?
one word comes to mind...DUMBASS!!!

forgive me for not welcoming you with open arms
(I don't care that you're here, and surely won't delete your thread)
But if rob the slimeball hadn't thrown you under the bus, you'd probably still be a dikhEd being manipulated to "whack" others for sleezebag rob

just like that numb nuts Cooper... :roll:

does anyone in this biz have a mind of their own?
why does the industry I love so much have to be so full of clueless folks??

..L.T.A.

Alexarz

FCC said:
I say BS.....or its Mikey its not......but whatever
The emails were sent to my folder on their forum so I cannot access them anymore. Everything I wrote is 100% true and I am not a liar. I believe that those who are involved here will be able to use their prior knowledge of the situation to determine the truth without a problem. I didn't exaggerate ot lie about anything and honestly, I don't know how important any of it is. I'm just hoping that if he is a notorious back-stabber, like he was with me, this helps knock him down a notch.

Alexarz

dgardner said:
Alexarz said:
At this point, I am merely disappointed in Rob Allen and I gave him a few days to communicate with me like a man. He has not. Therefore, I feel that if he decided to throw me under the bus then I should reveal to this forum, the sort of things that he is trying to conspire to do. This is merely my way of throwing sh1t in his face after he threw it in mine. If nothing else, maybe this will help the owners here be aware of his intentions. I certainly don't owe him any consideration since he didn't provide any to me.

So you are saying that if he had just communicated with you as to what he was going to do you would have kept quiet and allowed all this to go on? That you're only telling us now because you're mad at the guy who put you up to it? Seriously?
What would I let "go on"? I was not going to attack this forum and I didn't. For all I know, Lisa is out to exploit carpet cleaners. I really don't know and don't care either way. If Rob Allen had sent me an email saying that he had come under too much pressure from members, I would have just gone my way. So yes, it is because he didn't act like a man that I disclosed this information here. After all, this forum is a target of his and the information I revealed should benefit those here. If you don't believe it, that is fine. However, I bet that there are some members here who know some of these people well enough to realize that I did not lie about anything.

Alexarz

meAt said:
Thanks Al

25 years in the trade?
and not enough sense to smell a rat?.... :roll:

so, you were one of slimeball's "hit men" , just like that dumfck Cooper?
one word comes to mind...DUMBASS!!!

forgive me for not welcoming you with open arms
(I don't care that you're here, and surely won't delete your thread)
But if rob the slimeball hadn't thrown you under the bus, you'd probably still be a dikhEd being manipulated to "whack" others for sleezebag rob

just like that numb nuts Cooper... :roll:

does anyone in this biz have a mind of their own?
why does the industry I love so much have to be so full of clueless folks??

..L.T.A.

Exactly why was I a dumbass? What did I lose, a membership at his forum? LOL.

Ryan

Any man that will talk to any woman the way you did to Lisa is dirt in my book.

I like to argue my point as much as the next guy (maybe even more) but that crossed several lines. I don't give a damn if they were analogies or metaphors either. That was too far.

Alexarz

FCC said:
Alexarz said:
FCC said:
I say BS.....or its Mikey its not......but whatever
Everything I wrote is 100% true and I am not a liar. I believe that those who are involved here will be able to use their prior knowledge of the situation to determine the truth without a problem.

LOL...that is what you were hoping when you wrote your little "I'm a victim" post anyway. You're just a whiny bitch who got mad after being banned from ***.....just my opinion of course

And you are the ignorant hillbilly living in GA. My part in this is unimportant. I don't care if I got banned there or get banned here. I am here to share carpet cleaning information but wanted to give a little payback just to get things warmed up. Your opinion is worth about as much as your limited IQ, pea brain.

Ryan

Alexarz said:

You lost the chance of ever gaining the respect of most of this industry. Hell, your lucky someone didn't pay you a "visit" and teach you how to treat a lady.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Alexarz said:

you were DUMBASS for being manipulated by a tUrd
and you'd probably STILL be dickhEd for him if he hadn't of used you and discarded you like a cheap tramp whore

the only reason you exposed him (cause it seems like you knew he was a RAT) is because you're little more than jilted lover now

otherwise, you'd still have sh1t on your nose playing tough guy for the punk

..L.T.A.

Alexarz

meAt said:
Alexarz said:

and you'd probably STILL be dickhEd for him if he hadn't of used you and discarded you like a cheap tramp whore

the only reason you exposed him (cause it seems like you knew he was a RAT) is because you're little more than jilted lover now

..L.T.A.
It seems to have ruffled your feathers a bit that your forum is a target of his. Don't take it out on me if he has been bullying you. Like I said, I don't know much of the past between the two parties and your panicky behavior will surely please him if he finds this thread.

Alexarz

FCC said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah...ok.. I'm a dumb hillbilly

but what you really meant to say is you knew the history or at least knew of the "board war" and figured if you came over here speaking of the evils of *** you would be welcomed with open arms by people wanting to hear more.........only after you got banned of course........
Are you so naive to think that I am not aware that there are common members on both boards? I don't give a shit if anybody likes me here. I don't want to be accepted with open arms anywhere. I'm not that type of "people person".

Hey meatman, stop editing my posts.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
First of all you dont talk to a woman like that! EVER! And you gotty pissy with me too. so either you give Lisa and myself an appology, or KEEP IT MOVIN!

Alexarz

meAt said:
Alexarz said:

..L.T.A.
You are naive as hell. I enjoyed the verbal warfare so I had my selfish reasons for doing what I did. Rob didn't put me up to all of that. He just pointed out a few targets from time to time and probably enjoyed the humor of a lot of it. Running into humorless and low functioning stiffs like yourself is unfortunately common on all forums. I see that this forum could use a little cleaning house as well. You claim he is a turd but how do I know that you are not worse than he is. You surely seem to be far more panicky and girly than Rob is.

Ryan

You were affecting Lisa's livelihood !

There is nothing funny about that you dumbass. How about I go tell all your customers what a naive underhanded prick you are? Would that be funny?

There are three kinds of people I really can't stand. Someone who messes with someone's livelihood, a man who will mistreat a lady, and a traitor.

It looks like your all three.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Alexarz said:
It seems to have ruffled your feathers a bit that your forum is a target of his. Don't take it out on me if he has been bullying you. Like I said, I don't know much of the past between the two parties and your panicky behavior will surely please him if he finds this thread.

LOL
"panicky behavior" :lol: :lol: :lol:

you don't know me or this board very well, I can see that

he targets our forum cause we're straight shooters and have no problem exposing him (or anyone else) for the deceptive slimeball he is

most everyone that knows which way the wind blows, has already discovered what a punk he is.
all he has left are new fish to exploit and like minded money grubbing chumps in his camp

stick around though..don't run off.
you'll like this place .
we call a spade a spade and political correctness as well as tact, is optional

..L.T.A.

Alexarz

She affected her own livelihood by going to enemy waters and attempting to promote her agenda. Did she think that Rob Allen was going to let her have her way with his forum?

Alexarz

meAt said:
Alexarz said:

LOL
"panicky behavior" :lol: :lol: :lol:

you don't know me or this board very well, I can see that

he targets our forum cause we're straight shooters and have no problem exposing him (or anyone else) for the deceptive slimeball he is

most everyone that knows which way the wind blows, has already discovered what a punk he is.
all he has left are new fish to exploit and like minded money grubbing chumps in his camp

stick around though..don't run off.
you'll like this place .
we call a spade a spade and political correctness as well as tact, is optional

..L.T.A.
If what you are saying is true, then you and "everyone" should have realized that I was not lying.

Alexarz

FCC said:
Maybe you didn't notice....Lisa is still there....you aren't

hell she even gets her own sub
What is your point? I could not care less about being there, I merely roll with the punches. Why would Lisa get banned? Rob Allen would not be stupid enough to become so obvious. He was merely stupid enough to back-stab me when I haven't anything to lose.

Mikey P

Administrator
For once this is not a prank. :!: :!:

Alex, be nice and polite to the Women here and I'll let you hang out.

Or maybe I won't.

I think I'll let Lisa Wagner decide.. :mrgreen:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Alexarz said:
You are naive as hell. I enjoyed the verbal warfare so I had my selfish reasons for doing what I did. Rob didn't put me up to all of that. He just pointed out a few targets from time to time and probably enjoyed the humor of a lot of it. Running into humorless and low functioning stiffs like yourself is unfortunately common on all forums. I see that this forum could use a little cleaning house as well. You claim he is a turd but how do I know that you are not worse than he is. You surely seem to be far more panicky and girly than Rob is.

LOL..this outta be fun
let the "verbal warfare" commence

I don't make you cry..... :lol:

in just the first few posts here, you've already shown yourself to be foolish.
You know ONE side of the story that you accepted at true.
You didn't check the other side on the story , but instead decided to take swings at the "targets" he pointed out

that makes you a gullible rube at best

If what you are saying is true, then you and "everyone" should have realized that I was not lying.

I have little doubt you're not lying.
I didn't question that

..L.T.A.

Alexarz

Mikey, I play by my own rules. If you want to ban me, go right ahead. I couldn't give a damn. In fact, I have lost interest in this board and the choice isn't yours.
I have said all I need to say. Just use what I told you in any way you wish to and protect your females from that Rob Allen. He is out to nip the hens in your pen.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Alexarz said:
Mikey, I play by my own rules. If you want to ban me, go right ahead. I couldn't give a damn.

no one is going to ban you

but "your" rules are in question.

and I couldn't care less what you say about Lisa.
She's a big girl and quite able to handle herself.

Here's MY whole thing, if rob hadn't of cast you aside when you were no longer of value to him, you'd still be taking swings at the "targets" he pointed out to you

that makes you a DUMBASS in my book

..L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator
maybe FCC or Eric da Red can clue me into why his IP shows his location as Virginia?

Return to the post

#
# Query terms are ambiguous. The query is assumed to be:
# "n 68.205.77.186"
#
# Use "?" to get help.
#

#
# The following results may also be obtained via:
# http://whois.arin.net/rest/nets;q=68.20 ... ARIN=false
#

NetRange: 68.200.0.0 - 68.207.255.255
CIDR: 68.200.0.0/13
OriginAS:
NetName: RR-SOUTHEAST-BLK3
NetHandle: NET-68-200-0-0-1
Parent: NET-68-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: DNS1.RR.COM
NameServer: DNS2.RR.COM
NameServer: DNS3.RR.COM
NameServer: DNS4.RR.COM
RegDate: 2003-01-31
Updated: 2004-09-17
Ref: http://whois.arin.net/rest/net/NET-68-200-0-0-1

OrgName: Road Runner HoldCo LLC
OrgId: RRSW
Address: 13241 Woodland Park Road
City: Herndon
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20171
RegDate:
Updated: 2006-03-27
Comment: Allocations for this OrgID serve Road Runner residential customers out of the Austin, TX and Tampa Bay, FL RDCs.
Ref: http://whois.arin.net/rest/org/RRSW

ReferralServer: rwhois://ipmt.rr.com:4321

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE10-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Abuse
OrgAbusePhone: +1-703-345-3416 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +1-703-345-3416 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
OrgAbuseEmail: abuse@rr.com
OrgAbuseRef: http://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/ABUSE10-ARIN

OrgTechHandle: IPTEC-ARIN
OrgTechName: IP Tech
OrgTechPhone: +1-703-345-3416 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +1-703-345-3416 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
OrgTechEmail: abuse@rr.com
OrgTechRef: http://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/IPTEC-ARIN

#
# ARIN WHOIS data and services are subject to the Terms of Use
# available at: https://www.arin.net/whois_tou.html

Alexarz said:
I realize that some of you are going to form your opinions about my actions on tm forum but I thought it would be a good idea to start off here by disclosing the truth about some of what was going on under wraps. First let me say that I am not very knowledgeable of the politics involved between some of the parties here and there but I know what was told to me by Rob Allen and Mick Ellis.

For some time, I considered Rob a friend and did what I could to help him out. He asked me on several occasions to whack out some of his adversaries and to do his dirty work since he obviously could not, due to his position. Rob recognized my gift for verbal warfare and decided that I could be an asset for certain purposes on his forum, although I admit that my writing style and humor often offended some. I understand that this could have caused some problems for him at times.

About a week or so ago, he disclosed to me that some members of this forum (Mikey's Place) were out to get him and convinced some of his forum vendors to leave his forum. He explained that his videos were conflicting with Joe Polish and other marketers such as Lisa Wagner. He identified her as a sneaky scoundrel who was out to systematically stop any of his business plans that could conflict with hers. He requested that I take her out, knowing my style but when I did, I guess he could not handle the backlash that ensued. I can understand that he has a forum to run and had to take action but what I don't appreciate is that he didn't even have the decency to write to me and explain what he had to do, despite the fact that he was the one who put me up to it. He even went as far as to send me a private message asking me to remove the sexual analogies but to mention that she was merely money hungry and was out to exploit carpet cleaners. Again, I understand if the pressure became too hot for him to handle but he should have been man enough to send me an email and communicate. Instead he merely IP banned me without a word just to save his own a$$.

As far as the Recoil stuff went, he told me it was a pile of sh1t when I was considering buying one and he did not ask me to trash the machine. I did that on my own because I honestly thought that the machine was grossly overrated and in fact, was a pile of sh1t based on the research that I did.

Last but not least, Rob Allen asked me to join Mikey's Board and cause problems as well as promote his video. He sent me some pics of guys with vacuum tattoos and said what a bunch of dorks they were. He said that these people were creating malicious information about him and his wife that were affecting his business in a big way. I joined the forum on that night but didn't write anything.

At this point, I gave him a few days to communicate with me like a man. He has not. Therefore, I feel that if he decided to throw me under the bus then I should reveal to this forum, the sort of things that he is trying to conspire to do. This is merely my way of throwing sh1t in his face after he threw it in mine. If nothing else, maybe this will help the owners here be aware of his intentions. I certainly don't owe him any consideration since he didn't provide any to me.

If this information is worthless, then just delete the thread. If not, then all the better.
PictureorVideo034.jpg

John Watson

Smells like a pig ina poke to me,
But what do I know,
I'm just a Southern Alaska Boy

But my dad came from
West By God Verginny.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom