May the Truth be Told

Bob Foster

You're right tracert is more accurate but will often time out. I just did a quick geotrace. Definitely Orlando FA

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Alexarz said:
Mikey, I play by my own rules. If you want to ban me, go right ahead. I couldn't give a damn. In fact, I have lost interest in this board and the choice isn't yours.
I have said all I need to say. Just use what I told you in any way you wish to and protect your females from that Rob Allen. He is out to nip the hens in your pen.
tell him he should be carefull of what he wishes...
ours gals BITE!!!

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Alexarz said:
Mikey, I play by my own rules. If you want to ban me, go right ahead. I couldn't give a damn. In fact, I have lost interest in this board and the choice isn't yours.
I have said all I need to say. Just use what I told you in any way you wish to and protect your females from that Rob Allen. He is out to nip the hens in your pen.

First:
If you play by your own rules why are you on any of these boards anyways? They all have a set of rules to go by.

Second:
It sure sounds like "you give a damn" when you are banned....isn't that why you are here in the first place???

And finally, most of us members don't care about themonkeyforum and what "war" they are trying to win. This board was here before that and will be here after they are gone too.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Yepper- only the vac tat dorks spend time thinking about other boards I believe. I visit a couple (here and ics) but never think about them other than to get some info or have some fun.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Ken Snow said:
Yepper- only the vac tat dorks spend time thinking about other boards I believe. I visit a couple (here and ics) but never think about them other than to get some info or have some fun.

Vac Tat Dorks? Did you just call me a Dork? Ken you might need to call the LVPD and the Hilton Security and hire some thugs to watch your back in Vegas too :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

and just for the record this "Vac Tat Dork" doesn't give a rats ass about lil' boy Tre and his board. I haven't tried to get on that board since I was banned withing the first month he started it. I have enough computers in enough locations I could get on but why? Rob Allen and his Boy are punk ass bitches PERIOD. As a supplier I should probably not be so blatant but I am a grown ass man who will call out a punk when I see it and Rob and Tre are PUNKS and I mean that in prison terminology and not in the way that Mikey is a Punk turned Yuppie :mrgreen:

Joe Bristor

Leslie Judson Jones said:
Alexarz said:
I realize that some of you are going to form your opinions about my actions on tm forum but I thought it would be a good idea to start off here by disclosing the truth about some of what was going on under wraps. First let me say that I am not very knowledgeable of the politics involved between some of the parties here and there but I know what was told to me by Rob Allen and Mick Ellis.

For some time, I considered Rob a friend and did what I could to help him out. He asked me on several occasions to whack out some of his adversaries and to do his dirty work since he obviously could not, due to his position. Rob recognized my gift for verbal warfare and decided that I could be an asset for certain purposes on his forum, although I admit that my writing style and humor often offended some. I understand that this could have caused some problems for him at times.

About a week or so ago, he disclosed to me that some members of this forum (Mikey's Place) were out to get him and convinced some of his forum vendors to leave his forum. He explained that his videos were conflicting with Joe Polish and other marketers such as Lisa Wagner. He identified her as a sneaky scoundrel who was out to systematically stop any of his business plans that could conflict with hers. He requested that I take her out, knowing my style but when I did, I guess he could not handle the backlash that ensued. I can understand that he has a forum to run and had to take action but what I don't appreciate is that he didn't even have the decency to write to me and explain what he had to do, despite the fact that he was the one who put me up to it. He even went as far as to send me a private message asking me to remove the sexual analogies but to mention that she was merely money hungry and was out to exploit carpet cleaners. Again, I understand if the pressure became too hot for him to handle but he should have been man enough to send me an email and communicate. Instead he merely IP banned me without a word just to save his own a$$.

As far as the Recoil stuff went, he told me it was a pile of sh1t when I was considering buying one and he did not ask me to trash the machine. I did that on my own because I honestly thought that the machine was grossly overrated and in fact, was a pile of sh1t based on the research that I did.

Last but not least, Rob Allen asked me to join Mikey's Board and cause problems as well as promote his video. He sent me some pics of guys with vacuum tattoos and said what a bunch of dorks they were. He said that these people were creating malicious information about him and his wife that were affecting his business in a big way. I joined the forum on that night but didn't write anything.

At this point, I gave him a few days to communicate with me like a man. He has not. Therefore, I feel that if he decided to throw me under the bus then I should reveal to this forum, the sort of things that he is trying to conspire to do. This is merely my way of throwing sh1t in his face after he threw it in mine. If nothing else, maybe this will help the owners here be aware of his intentions. I certainly don't owe him any consideration since he didn't provide any to me.

If this information is worthless, then just delete the thread. If not, then all the better.
PictureorVideo034.jpg

No, this information is not worthless.
It's right in line with everything else Rob & Tre have done: befriend then manipulate, mislead, decieve, use, abuse, dump & turn against, in that order. Welcome to the crowd, they've done it to many.

"... Instead he merely IP banned me without a word just to save his own a$$...."
Alex, were you able to log in, but not log out? Is it named aptly, 'the slow crawl?' Would it not allow you to log out? or post? Did you receive demands from Mick or Rob? Did you realize you are not allowed to contact the admin while locked in there? What did you have to do to get them to finally let go of you?

Grow some balls Mikey.
I'll pay half the cost of a full page Cleanfax ad if you post Alex's words.

F

FB7777

Grow some balls Mikey.

its not a question of testicular fortitude Joe

Rob has shown a consistent pattern in this rather small industry

let him be the one to throw money away attempting to purchase credibility

when is the first diablofest?? :twisted:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Lee Stockwell said:
I'd hope Masterblend and the el Diablo distributors will distance themselves from the shenanigans at hand. It was good to talk to them at Mikeyfest in Nashville.

having a favorable view of Masterblend and the dude running the TM end of the biz, I reckon they'll find out soon enough too.

..l.T.A.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Joe Bristor said:
Grow some balls Mikey.

The question is this....what good would that do to Mikeys name or mikeysboard as a whole? To sink to that level of childish behaviour...

There is always a HALF page ad Mr Bristor, for your half of that money if you want to waste it on thosemonkeyforum guys. I say let them watse their money on foolish things like that.

Alexarz

Joe Bristor said:
[quote="Leslie Judson Jones":207slzgp]
Alexarz said:
I realize that some of you are going to form your opinions about my actions on tm forum but I thought it would be a good idea to start off here by disclosing the truth about some of what was going on under wraps. First let me say that I am not very knowledgeable of the politics involved between some of the parties here and there but I know what was told to me by Rob Allen and Mick Ellis.

For some time, I considered Rob a friend and did what I could to help him out. He asked me on several occasions to whack out some of his adversaries and to do his dirty work since he obviously could not, due to his position. Rob recognized my gift for verbal warfare and decided that I could be an asset for certain purposes on his forum, although I admit that my writing style and humor often offended some. I understand that this could have caused some problems for him at times.

About a week or so ago, he disclosed to me that some members of this forum (Mikey's Place) were out to get him and convinced some of his forum vendors to leave his forum. He explained that his videos were conflicting with Joe Polish and other marketers such as Lisa Wagner. He identified her as a sneaky scoundrel who was out to systematically stop any of his business plans that could conflict with hers. He requested that I take her out, knowing my style but when I did, I guess he could not handle the backlash that ensued. I can understand that he has a forum to run and had to take action but what I don't appreciate is that he didn't even have the decency to write to me and explain what he had to do, despite the fact that he was the one who put me up to it. He even went as far as to send me a private message asking me to remove the sexual analogies but to mention that she was merely money hungry and was out to exploit carpet cleaners. Again, I understand if the pressure became too hot for him to handle but he should have been man enough to send me an email and communicate. Instead he merely IP banned me without a word just to save his own a$$.

As far as the Recoil stuff went, he told me it was a pile of sh1t when I was considering buying one and he did not ask me to trash the machine. I did that on my own because I honestly thought that the machine was grossly overrated and in fact, was a pile of sh1t based on the research that I did.

Last but not least, Rob Allen asked me to join Mikey's Board and cause problems as well as promote his video. He sent me some pics of guys with vacuum tattoos and said what a bunch of dorks they were. He said that these people were creating malicious information about him and his wife that were affecting his business in a big way. I joined the forum on that night but didn't write anything.

At this point, I gave him a few days to communicate with me like a man. He has not. Therefore, I feel that if he decided to throw me under the bus then I should reveal to this forum, the sort of things that he is trying to conspire to do. This is merely my way of throwing sh1t in his face after he threw it in mine. If nothing else, maybe this will help the owners here be aware of his intentions. I certainly don't owe him any consideration since he didn't provide any to me.

If this information is worthless, then just delete the thread. If not, then all the better.
PictureorVideo034.jpg

No, this information is not worthless.
It's right in line with everything else Rob & Tre have done: befriend then manipulate, mislead, decieve, use, abuse, dump & turn against, in that order. Welcome to the crowd, they've done it to many.

"... Instead he merely IP banned me without a word just to save his own a$$...."
Alex, were you able to log in, but not log out? Is it named aptly, 'the slow crawl?' Would it not allow you to log out? or post? Did you receive demands from Mick or Rob? Did you realize you are not allowed to contact the admin while locked in there? What did you have to do to get them to finally let go of you?

Grow some balls Mikey.
I'll pay half the cost of a full page Cleanfax ad if you post Alex's words.[/quote:207slzgp]

Joe, when I tried to log in to tm forum, my computer just wouldn't go there so my Ip was obviously banned. Mick once tried to warn me (about 2 months ago) but I set him straight in short order and he never tried to intimidate me again. Neither one of them would even consider making demands of me. I'm just not that sort of person and they knew that much about me.

I don't know Rob as well as some of you do so I don't know what kind of person he is. I don't know anything of his past so I can't judge him based on much other than what he recently did in relation to myself. I strongly believe in Karma and if he is screwing with people on a regular basis and on different levels, it is going to come back to bite him in the ass.

Getting banned from the forum isn't any big deal. I get banned on nearly every forum I join for speaking my mind and telling the truth without worry of consequence. I don't even consider political correctness and so, more likely than not, I get banned. What was gutless about Rob Allen was the fact that he didn't communicate with me whatsoever but rather, pulled the plug and hid like a coward.

Ryan

Mick is a good guy. He helped me out of a bad situation where Ken Harris had my money.

He is only guilty by association, I don't know why he continues to hang out with people like the Allens.... You know honestly Tre isn't really that bad of a guy either if you talk to him by himself... If the kid had a better dad I think he would be alright. Maybe one day he will get out from under the influence of Rob. Rob is the Devil incarnate.....

Alexarz

C Pennington said:
omg THE VILLAGE IDIOT...made it over here....I guess his mom let him outta the basement.
It's good to know that we have a town bench whore to beat the holy, ever living shit out of at the end of our work days. Glad you are here, Curtis, you simple minded bastard.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Ryan said:
You were affecting Lisa's livelihood !

There is nothing funny about that you dumbass. How about I go tell all your customers what a naive underhanded prick you are? Would that be funny?

There are three kinds of people I really can't stand. Someone who messes with someone's livelihood, a man who will mistreat a lady, and a traitor.

It looks like your all three.

I'm with you Ryan. This jerk has all the characteristics of a poster who will end up on Cooper's board; the last stop for all board scoundrels.

Alexarz said:
C Pennington said:
omg THE VILLAGE IDIOT...made it over here....I guess his mom let him outta the basement.
It's good to know that we have a town bench whore to beat the holy, ever living shit out of at the end of our work days. Glad you are here, Curtis, you simple minded bastard.

I hear ya ..codsack.

Bob Foster

You got to at least admit he is entertaining.

Hey Alex, don't blow yourself out of the water just yet. Stick around and see if you can kick some ass (nicely) over here.

Alexarz

Bob, I don't have any reason for concern. These are the same dipshits that I rough-housed from one end of Rob's forum to the other. Their wounds are not even healed yet.

Alexarz said:
Bob, I don't have any reason for concern. These are the same dipshits that I rough-housed from one end of Rob's forum to the other. Their wounds are not even healed yet.

Im surprised you here and BTW here you have to put your real name and where your from (Buisness dont exist)...... wounds?...LMAO your aint shit..there is alot tougher guys here.

Alexarz

C Pennington said:
Alexarz said:

Im surprised you here and BTW here you have to put your real name and where your from (Buisness dont exist)...... wounds?...LMAO your aint shit..there is alot tougher guys here.
Curtis, you haven't any reason to be ashamed of yourself. Not every man can take a hell of a beating like you can. You are blessed and very talented in your own way.

Alexarz said:
C Pennington said:
Alexarz said:

Curtis, you haven't any reason to be ashamed of yourself. Not every man can take a hell of a beating like you can. You are blessed and very talented in your own way.

I whooped yo ass..again...to easy.

Alexarz

Reggie, you are beginning to wear on my patience. Save yourself and don't push this any further. Although you took your beatings there like a trooper, there are only so many headshots that even a confirmed melon-head can absorb. I am concerned that you have reached your threshold and are now in danger of further brain damage.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom