May the Truth be Told

Joe Bristor

You boys are getting off topic.

Hey. there's Rob now, snooping around under Lance's name the RO guy (who's never sold one).
Speak up Rob. You're here every morning VA time just in time to send the wife into schedule a hack, Tre in to work on Google and yourself to plug a new colored light into that empty box of a van of yours. Right?

Do you dispute Alex's words?
Are they the Words of Truth you so hate to read?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Well I'll be a monkeys uncle me and crazy Joe do have something in common. Get em Joe!!!!!

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I don't know about "entertaining", rather watch a Soap.
Near as I can gather from all "this" is Alex likes to verbally assault people, was "encouraged" by Rob to do it to those Rob thought of as a threat. NOW in some sort of BS retribution against Rob, Alex is taking out his frustrations about Rob on this board and really has no regrets about any of the unjustified attacks he has made.

I've seen some of the BS some guys on this board have dished out, but Alex, it seems your "character" is only outdone by your character. If you're work ethic in cleaning is reflected by any degree by the character you've shown in this thread, you should just lurk and listen because you've got more to learn than to offer.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I think it's all BS.

Rob is too ethical to pull off such a dastardly deed.

He has standards when it come to dealing with people.

Rob always put others before him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom