Maybe a Good Deal????

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I have been looking at a used unit, an older ProChem Performer, between 5-600 hours on unit, mounted in a box truck with fresh water tank, newer PC external pumpout, powered hose reels, a shit load of room in the back for all my junk. It's in a 1990 Ford 350 van. Some loosness in the steering, probably needs exhaust, maybe brakes. Unit looks almost new, with barely any dust on the internals. Was only used ocationally. Had some freeze damage to the pre-heat HX's. I have a 1995 Performer with all the parts I could need.

Got till tomorrow to decide. The freshy itself would save me lot's of time during Winter cleaning. No searching for water spigots @ 10 degrees! Will post pic's if I pull the trigger.

I'll hold off on price until I get it, but it's not a bad deal for what's included.

spotman123

Name
Wayne foster
An older performer with "only" 500-600 hrs?? Has it been collecting dust? Hope it works out for you

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Gotcha!

Robert you wouldn't even have to replace the preheaters. You could just use some stick radiator and bypass it. You'll lose a little time coming to full operating temp but no big deal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom