Maybe I'll start a new ongoing thread...

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm sure Jim and I alone could keep this thread going with the best of the best of "stupid things carpet cleaners say" but you're all welcome to join in too.

Today was a first where a guy one year into the industry who bought some used equipment got his Glide in the mail and said "this glide is round, the one for my wand is supposed to be flat...."

His old glide was held in place with 4 zip ties

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Customer: “I need an intake hose”

Me: “What kind of machine do you have, so I can find the part number”

Customer: “Don’t matter. Use the same damn hose on all my machines”

Me: “Do your machines all use the same engine?”

Customer: “WTF you talkin’ about. It’s just the itty bitty hose I take in the house first to fit on my two jet wand”

Me: “So you want a 1.5” lead hose to connect from your 2” vacuum hose to your wand?”

Customer: “Yeah...that’s what I said, an intake hose.....and get me a handful of them spitters while your at it...”

🙄

Mikey P

Administrator
Screenshot_20230309-035514.pngScreenshot_20230309-035523.png

• Haha
Reactions: Mike J

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton

Tell me about it....

Text comes in at 2:12 AM

Latest Girlfriend: "Who is texting you at 2 in the morning! Do you have another girlfriend?"

I hand her the phone, and she sees a text from Terje Brevik with an attached music video from Carlos Jobim, and a funny story about one of his Russian customers.

Girlfriend: "You have weird friends...."

Me: "You have no idea...."

Last edited:

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Employee at Butler Carpet Cleaning who was asked why has Teflon and Deodorizer -sales were rising. Don't be the moron who wants his rug to get bad again. ...By not getting it ... ? Like the last dummy we just cleaned for...In 40 some odd years the stories are plentiful...

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Tell me about it....

Text comes in at 2:12 AM

Latest Girlfriend: "Who is texting you at 2 in the morning! Do you have another girlfriend?"

I hand her the phone, and she sees a text from Terje Brevik with an attached music video from Carlos Jobim, and a funny story about one of his Russian customers.

Girlfriend: "You have weird friends...."

Me: "You have no idea...."
Pics or it didn't happen.....

• Haha
Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Mikey P

Administrator
When is the next multi surface course that you and Brian Thomson are offering? I waited for over 20 years for the opportunity to have 2 instructors of your level to share this info.
I need this course soon. Passing up potential upsales litterally everyday now. YOLO, looking to break out here.
Probably Oct-Nov

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom