MB Dinner Party Thursday after the prochem party who is in?

jmo

Supportive Member
Name
Jeremy
So where and when is the dinner and do we pay when we get there

John Olson

Name
John Olson
room book and deposit made bring CASH to pay me as im putting it all on my card and you guys can just pay me so they don't have to run multiple cards, I can bring my paypal here if you want to pay me with your card

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Cost is $30 plus tax and 18% tip per head plus a cash bar that's it. We just need to pick the menu tomorrow it is all you can eat 10 PM private room so we don't have to worry about disturbing Anyone and they bring food for 2 hours. I took care of the minimum with my charming personality or she just felt bad for me since I. F'n sick. Don't be offended if I don't shake hands tomorrow, my son was done with his cold in a day and didn't get sick like me and Lora so hoping it is gone by Thursday. The place is listed in the first post. It is a 5 minute cab ride. I'm driving not sure who else all has cars but splitting a 5 minute can ride is cheap. Brad and Gargan buck up and show up. I put you down and counted you guys. I have until Wednesday afternoon to pick a menu and Thursday morning/afternoon to tell them how many people. Dinner is always a good time in Vegas. It is really the only time we can all get together and hang out so don't let $40 bulls keep you away. I'll put it on Mikey's Bill off you really can't afford it just let me know in private.

Name
BradFenstermaker
10-fur John. I like the Tapas menu. We just decided that is really late to eat.

So if anyone wants our spots for the food let us know. We would like to enjoy beverages though. Hope you get well soon.
Thanks

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Got one job in the morning then bolting for Vegas to hang out hopefully get there 2 or 3 pm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Reactions: dealtimeman

SamIam

Name
sam miller
after I heard Taif was picking up the bill, I dropped my dad off and my niece told me horror stories about people getting sick there and closure's so I punked out.

Last time I was in vegas at MF9 I got real sick not going thru that again.

hope you guys had fun sorry!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mikey P

Administrator
So all you who committed to coming, guess what?

You meals were paid for regardless.

Thanks for being men of your word.

Sarcasm intended.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
When you give a head count for a large party that is all you can eat then half show up they end up throwing away all the food they had prepared. I haven't been so embarrassed in a very long time. The extreme rudeness and disregard of for not just me, Mikey and Taf as well as the resturant staff that set up and prepared for the number of people that committed to come just really shocked me. Mikey warned me but I didn't believe buisness people would have such little regard or respect for others. Very disappointed doesn't even come close to describing how I feel.

Name
Shawn Forsythe
That was the last group dinner I'll ever be a part of.

That's unfortunate.

We occasionally hold valuable events wherein we have sponsors that "pick up" some of the expenses, provided we have a certain minimum number of attendees. We have found that unless the attendee has an "investment", they will be a no-show for seemingly the slightest reason. Even bad traffic will be reason enough.. It works to collect a sum, and give it all back upon attendance. Rarely do we have ANY no-shows.

F

FB7777

Totally agree Shawn, we host an annual Christmas party and typically 80% of the people show up that said they would.

I applaud you guys and you pr commitment to wanting to host such generous events, but there are enough inconsiderate people out there that disappointment

Without guys paying in advance, you may as well be herding kittens

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom