MB Exclusive...Free service Monster for 3 months!

Mikey P

Administrator
Mikey’s Board / ServiceMonster EXCLUSIVE!
servicemonster-300x300.jpg

3 MONTHS OF SERVICEMONSTER CREDITS! (a $240 value)
Available only to Mikey’s Board members and new ServiceMonster clients.
It works like this; starting the 2nd month of your subscription, you will receive an $80 FMS credit which expires 30 days from the issue date. This benefit will continue for 3 months (month 2 – 5).

Offer expires September 8th, 2014

~Joe
ServiceMonster|Principal Focus, LLC
888-901-3300|(206) 905-7796
Fax : 866-507-9375

Reactions: Desk Jockey

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
I always hate when a company gives something to new clients in the face of existing loyal clients.

Reactions: Barry-QDCC

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
They've always offered free trials...

My "free" trial was quite expensive... $1000's in invoices that were emailed never made it to the intended recipient, causing a 3-4 month in delays in payments.

I've heard from dozens with the same complaints.

It was also unusable on any iOS devices, which we needed functionality for the most.

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
There is a link at the top right, near the help button, to open a form to refer other people. If you do that, and they become a client, you get a free month. Its been there for over two years now.
Sent from my RM-893_nam_att_206 using Tapatalk

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
Ashley, we only offer a free DEMO. Never a free trial. Neither is this technically. If you are refering to a referral, then your first month is free. And while some cleaner use that month diligently, others don't get the training they need.

And you are correct, if you don't set up your email correctly, some of your emails will not reach their destination. I've posted about that here several times. This can happen if you use yahoo (or some other generic email provider) for your business email. This is some email providers "new" policy (year or so ago) and has nothing to do with ServiceMonster.

Mikey P

Administrator
I don't know about you but my Yahoo mail filters out anything with names like Candi, Vanessa, Cyndee, Nina and Ashley attached to it.

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
We have many clients that we have imported their data from Cha-Ching. Call Sam at 888-901-3300 and he can give you the specifics.

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
You buy the program first and have to pay the $299 or $199 setup fee and first month? Then you get 3 months free to try it?

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
We have many clients that we have imported their data from Cha-Ching. Call Sam at 888-901-3300 and he can give you the specifics.

You buy the program first and have to pay the $299 or $199 setup fee and first month? Then you get 3 months free to try it?

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
Correct. It's called, skin in the game. It's the only way I can ensure that "you" take the training and adoption seriously. Because the training and upfront data import costs are serious.

This is less of a "hey try this new thing" and more of a "you're going to get it eventually, this is just a $240 incentive to get going now."

Each marketing campaign and promotion you do should have an express purpose.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom