Meeting today

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'm meeting with a company (guy) today to do a bit of networking.
Since I'm not real happy with my guys doing carpet repair and I won't touch it, I'm talking to this guy about doing all my work for me.

He's got a decent website but I haven't really looked into it yet ...so forgive me if this is a little premature.
I'm meeting with him today.
Carpet Repair Dallas TX

He was talking about placing my site on his...and I would guess vice versa.....exposure

I don't get THAT much carpet repair so it may behoove me to just take the ad space in lieu of it.

Not sure yet but I wanted to bring it up for a reason.

Reason:
All I do ...as far as business goes...is network with other cleaners, repair guys, etc.
That's really what my business is all about....I know most see it as Sub Contracting....and that certainly is the technical term for it BUT
I don't (or try not to) work with "subs" so to speak. I more or less work with small business owners who give a damn.

The cool thing is if there is something they can't do for one of their customers, they will usually come to me.

There is something to be said about meeting any and all service pros in your area to form a network so you ALL can help each other make money.
Customers love it when you "know someone" who can help them out with their needs.

You not only help the home owner, you also help the other company. They BOTH will in turn help you AND the home owner will surely remember you for next time.

It's all about who knows you.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
:|

You Mock me???

beavisbutthead083109.jpg

Jay D

Name
Jay D
hey cornholeeo, You want to be my sub for low moisture cleaning, I'll cut you in for 50-50! :p

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Jay D said:
hey cornholeeo, You want to be my sub for low moisture cleaning, I'll cut you in for 50-50! :p

Sure...when do we start?

I'm smart enough to know if I didn't pay to get the job...I can give a little back. lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom