Merry Christmas to me!!!!!!

FredC

Village Idiot
right click on the image and select "copy image location">click the "insert image" button>select "from url"> paste in the image url and unselect "retrieve and store locally"

9330437.jpg

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
no not right now..... guaranteed the wife would not be happy about that...:biggrin:

its for work, and pulling that 16' trailer i have been working on...

guess i know what i am doing this week off...(except wed)....

still dont fully have a layout in my head were things are going :eekk:

Chris A

Name
Chris
I had that same truck with the 6-speed, it's a monster power wise.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
my buddy jus bought a Dodge truck wit a Viper V-10 in it.......don't know anything about it...EXCEPT that long assed crankshaft HAS to be the weak point............

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
My buddy has the same truck and I go plowing with him in it. The sound of the turbo winding up gives me a woody.
It's a BEAST.

Name
Al
I have '07 model like this one. We put a Boss Hoss package from Banks on it. It now will burn all four tires on the high HP setting and 22 MPG when tuned down. Great truck.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
my buddy jus bought a Dodge truck wit a Viper V-10 in it.......don't know anything about it...EXCEPT that long assed crankshaft HAS to be the weak point............

Dodge SRT 10 is what it is Bawb. 6 speed, and something ridiculous like 600+ HP from what I remember. I had one for 6 months, the payment was 600 and change, and insurance was another 180 because I was 19. I figured I'd cut my losses and get a car and save 300 a month.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
My buddy has the same truck and I go plowing with him in it. The sound of the turbo winding up gives me a woody.
It's a BEAST.

yes me to....

when i would borrow a buddies truck for yard stuffs..... that turbo winding up made me all giddy

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
It's a BEAST.

The roar of a 400 cummins Bed Truck running straight pipes in the far northern canadian oil feild when it is -40 outside and you are a 4hr. bush drive from the nearest hydro pole would make you spit your pants. :headbang:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
so we took it to my grandmas for a little drive....loved it as always....

let the wife drive home so i can check out the back

:eekk::eekk::eekk:

you think you know how roomy it is inside by looking.....uhhhh no....sit in it DAMN THIS THING IS BIG INSIDE...More freaking room back there then the regular passenger....

now if they would have been smart enough and add a 12v jack or 2 back there :errf:

ohhh and he added 2 full length nerf bars for $150 to....

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
The roar of a 400 cummins Bed Truck running straight pipes in the far northern canadian oil feild when it is -40 outside and you are a 4hr. bush drive from the nearest hydro pole would make you spit your pants. :headbang:

Sounds like a turn on, but I'm not sure I would be able to get past the shrinkage in -40.

Reactions: Hoody

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom