Merry Christmas

John Watson

Merry Ho-Ho to all, Thanks to all of you for the time I have killed and enjoyment you have brought to me and My Helen....

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Merry Christmas to all....

This has been a great year, looking forward to an even better next year.

Hope everyone has a prosperous and enjoyable 2012.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all.

Today I got one of the best gifts I have ever received.

One week ago playing softball, steped in a ditch going back for a pop fly and fell backwards receiving the softball in my right eye. Went to the optomologist and was told I tore my retnal tissue and would just have to wait to see how much vision I would get back. My eye was swelling from what appeared to be an orbital blowout fracture.

Today my eye opened up by itself almost no pain and almost all swelling gone. I am very happy I can still see and realize vision is JUST one of the things I take for granted everyday.

Again, Merry Christmas and enjoy the precious time you have with your families and friends.

S

sam miller

dealtimeman said:
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all.

Today I got one of the best gifts I have ever received.

One week ago playing softball, steped in a ditch going back for a pop fly and fell backwards receiving the softball in my right eye. Went to the optomologist and was told I tore my retnal tissue and would just have to wait to see how much vision I would get back. My eye was swelling from what appeared to be an orbital blowout fracture.

Today my eye opened up by itself almost no pain and almost all swelling gone. I am very happy I can still see and realize vision is JUST one of the things I take for granted everyday.

Again, Merry Christmas and enjoy the precious time you have with your families and friends.

Amen! Merry Christmas!

Back
Top Bottom