MF 9 in the Snow

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I would love to have a MFest at Snow's facility.....If he would let down his guard for a few minutes. :mrgreen:

Detroit might be a cool place either way.

We need some suggestions for next year.

Anyone?

Name
Lee Stockwell
Ken Snow said:
Actually Brian you don't want to ruin Ken's elaborate Internet hoax do you?

Do you really believe in fairys? Fleets of "purple trucks" with genie logos? (The cute little one on his avatar....photoshop)

The best part of this long-running gag is that such an imaginary biz would flourish in Detroit MI of all places....where Bawb and Jamie already have the sad depressed market cornered.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
No offense but Detroit? How about Chicago? :mrgreen:

helmet_bears-2.jpg

Connor

Name
Connor
How about Waynesboro, GA, it's the bird dog capital of the world.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
i 2nd the vote for JB's place in western NY

somewhat amus

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Lee Stockwell said:
[quote="Ken Snow":1y7akjqo]LOL- NO
Actually Brian you don't want to ruin Ken's elaborate Internet hoax do you?

Do you really believe in fairys? Fleets of "purple trucks" with genie logos? (The cute little one on his avatar....photoshop)

The best part of this long-running gag is that such an imaginary biz would flourish in Detroit MI of all places....where Bawb and Jamie already have the sad depressed market cornered.[/quote:1y7akjqo]

You've found me out Lee.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Ross Buettner said:
Jondon - Chicago.

Everyone can get a flight to O'hare... major hub. Cheap flights.

I think that's the best idea yet ~ they have an awesome facility, classrooms designed for large groups and Pappa Nick and Co are the greatest hosts I've ever seen~ no offense to anyone else.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Ken Snow said:
[quote="Ross Buettner":5cdvmh0n]Jondon - Chicago.

Everyone can get a flight to O'hare... major hub. Cheap flights.

I think that's the best idea yet ~ they have an awesome facility, classrooms designed for large groups and Pappa Nick and Co are the greatest hosts I've ever seen~ no offense to anyone else.[/quote:5cdvmh0n]

While we're there, maybe we could visit the now closed Powerclean Industries warehouse full of parts.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I don't care where you have it.....This was my first and I will never miss another.........

Chris A

Name
Chris
Yeah I've seen Kens "shop". 2 car garage on 8 mile behind an old falling down house. The moore was in a million pieces in the back and their two techs were hacking out rugs in the garage with their 1 running Butler. The other 25things were in various states of disrepair, ranging from bad to basketcase, and were sitting half sunken in mud in the vacant lot behind the garage. Don't even get me started on the "showroom"....

;-)

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Re: Re: MF 9 in the Snow

Chris Adkins said:
Yeah I've seen Kens "shop". 2 car garage on 8 mile behind an old falling down house. The moore was in a million pieces in the back and their two techs were hacking out rugs in the garage with their 1 running Butler. The other 25things were in various states of disrepair, ranging from bad to basketcase, and were sitting half sunken in mud in the vacant lot behind the garage. Don't even get me started on the "showroom"....

;-)
You pinky swore you wouldn't tell anyone Chris!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Name
Nate W.
Jim Martin said:
I don't care where you have it.....This was my first and I will never miss another.........

Lol... If it's on the east coast, count me out... I like you guys a lot, but I'm not traveling that far to hang out... Well, maybe if Uncle Chavez goes.... shiteatinggrin

C

cucu

PROCHEM IN ARIZONA
should be warm right ....get joe polish to do sales training gig
Jim Martin,s house for dinner and drinks
$75 bucks a head...$50 if you pre-reg

Ross Buettner

Name
Ross Buettner
I'm still gonna push Jondon in Chicago.

Jasper is a great guy as well.

I don't want to bash the other distys though.

Chicago again, is a major flight hub. So many flights there are cheap! Jondon's place as mentioned is big enough.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom