MF'rs

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I flew out on Saturday night when it was in Nashville. Then they all went to town and had fun without me.

This time I'd flying out Sunday AM.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Just remember people Chavez has the stank of SULPHER lingering around him.

As far as the MF is considered I can get the same thing at a local BBQ or CAD day and all I have to do is drive a 1/2 hour.................and it's FREE.

Meet the same type of people and have the same conversations.

Money better spent putting food on the table and a roof over my family's head.

But I'd love to hear Fred play his one string Geetar.

Mikey P

Administrator
As far as the MF is considered I can get the same thing at a local BBQ or CAD day and all I have to do is drive a 1/2 hour.................and it's FREE. Never seen or heard of a CAD with anything close to what I have lined up. Usually its a bunch of freeloaders looking for 8 ounce samples and a shitty bbq lunch.

Meet the same type of people and have the same conversations. Seeing how you find the woe is me conversation on All6OfUs so stimulating, why does this not come as a surprise.

Money better spent putting food on the table and a roof over my family's head. I thought that was your wife's job.

Afraid to be around successful people Jimmy?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Waste of money to make the trip.

And THAT is a good business decision!

F

FB7777

For you no doubt Jimmy

Seriously, how much knowledge do you need to do 8-10 jobs a week by yourself after 25 years in?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I for one am disappointed you won't be there. Your wit and wisdom are rare...no really. Its only surpassed by that smell of four day old rotting fish that follows you around like a protective shield.

But hey why go there, right? You know you stink, I know you stink, we ALL know you stink. Its all good. :rockon:

Reactions: GCCLee

Mikey P

Administrator
Waste of money for anybody not wanting to grow, diversify or thinks a POS Caster wand is the epitome of extraction tools.

It's OK though Jimmy, I can see where sitting around with Cooper and Brevik crying about dead phones would be a better way to spend your time.

<tbody id="yui_3_7_2_1_1385777017848_2049" style="width: 752px;">
</tbody>

Shame really. You would enjoy it and learn plenty if you opened your mind.

Mikey P

Administrator
Thanks for that brilliant insight Marty.

If Jimmy likes his chicken with tatter tots and peach cobbler that's fine, but to shit on my party because he's content being a kept man kind of pisses me off.

Reactions: FB7777

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
"Open your mind" really means " think like me".

Jimmy don't think like you.

You two are actually startin to look like a good match up to b roomies.

Jimmys his own dawg and thats where my respect for him comes from. As far as dumpin on the parade,
The Holidays tend to really piss some people off so..... Suks he's being a baby : )

hogjowl

Idiot™
Like me, jimmy has shown up at only one event over the years. We both were underwhelmed. Carpet cleaners are universally ugly and boring. Being in a pack of them is like hanging out in a weight room full of muscle heads talking about Nascar, drinking beer and THEMSELVES!

Watching Mikey flex his muscles is not worth the trip charges.

Mikey P

Administrator
All I'm gonna say is, if you continue to shit in my sand box I may have to scoop you out.

You are on the verge of breaking the Golden Rule of fvcking with people's businesses.

In the words of my idol Rob Allen....

Have a nice day!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom