F

FB7777

Underwhelmed? Dost tho project much??

Fitting that Marty raises pigs...

On the phone he couldn't be a bigger Boar

Reactions: Mikey P
F

FB7777

As far as the MF is considered I can get the same thing at a local BBQ or CAD day and all I have to do is drive a 1/2 hour.................and it's FREE.

Meet the same type of people and have the same conversations.

Hey more power to you Jimmy! But I really have to ask....are you fortunate to have guys like Saiger , ( a 2 nd generation multi trucker), Chavez a WdR pro and Tom King take time to instruct you on how to " put food on your table at your local CAD events?

Last time I saw Tom king was Nashville 2007, he was just getting started and now is up to 4 trucks I believe? He may have a nugget or two about branding, systems and marketing.

My local event has as Mike describes... 6-8 freeloaders waiting for their free burger to be cooked while they run an unglided wand across a 15 year old remnant in a parking lot. I might have a 5 minute conversation with a few guys , pick up a few items and leave.

Maybe I should make the trip to Nebraska next time and check out your local distributor where industry vets are around for over 2 days to bounce ideas off of and generally get to know fellow like minded and experienced entrepreneurs.

But I get it Jimmy... The wife said " No ! , you're not wasting any more of MY money on a vacation, you have laundry to do! "

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Mikey P

Administrator
you can say that again.

I put far far too much work into this board and the Fest to have you two clowns try and drag both down both every chance you get.

Last edited:

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Hey more power to you Jimmy! But I really have to ask....are you fortunate to have guys like Saiger , ( a 2 nd generation multi trucker), Chavez a WdR pro and Tom King take time to instruct you on how to " put food on your table at your local CAD events?

"
Thanks Fred, but actually I am a 3rd generation :)

My Uncles ran couple units all the time and my Dad did also make it to a couple units (sometimes three) because there are 3 of us boys. Was actually pretty cool looking back on it as my Dad did a great business in a farming community of 1900 people and then traveled a lot of the local small towns as well in an hour or so radius. As I get older, I still marvel at how much work we did back then too.

Thanks for the compliment though and I really look forward to meeting everyone. Wish Marty and Jimmy were going to make it too because they are just part of the crew that cracks me up on here. :lol::pig::razz:

Mark Saiger

Reactions: hogjowl

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
I'm going to try and make it down for the festivities but it is right around the better half's birthday so not sure yet.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
i GOTTA ask.......how pissed could someone on a plane get wit a dED person wit a sheet next to them.....
certainly not i.......i wanna come out there soooooooooo bad.......DAMN..
i may jus make this happen..somehow......
i don wanna miss THIS one!!!!

would they land the plane to let the dED body off...
or continue on to San Jose.......

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark Saiger

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think we'd drop you like a "Bawb bomb". Any city in particular you'd like to make a splash in? :p

Should the unthinkable happen, we could always cart you around like "Weekend at Bernie's".

Reactions: GCCLee

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
we could always cart you around like "Weekend at Bernie's".

chit...i'd be good fo a couple of days anyway....AND a lot more fun than limpwag..

mikey...you gonna show Chris....the frog ?

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'm going to give it all away first, before I go.

Maybe I can't cheat death but I can cut out the grubbers! :winky:

I better go do some work, it's almost 4:00 and the only real work I did today was watch a Mold webinar.

And I didn't even take good notes on it. :icon_redface:
lol.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Some Body better have a BBQ grill or one of yuns may jus go home with a nub.

This mouth needs more than carrots : )

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
jus think someday I'll be the main attraction at a MF.......
Shawns gonna make up an eight " mortor shell wit me in it.....violet of course
Dang wit all the people that are coming to THIS MF ...to bad i ain't dED yet..............

Able 1

Name
Keith
All I'm gonna say is...

"Just saying"..LOL You will never get Merty to go to one of these, I was looking forward to meeting him in his back yard(Tenn), but he was a no show. I did meet Greenie, so the trip was good..:winky:

Last edited:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
"Just saying"..LOL You will never get Merty to go to one of these, I was looking forward to meeting him in his back yard(Tenn), but he was a no show. I did meet Greenie, so the trip was good..:winky:

Did ya holler SEEEEWWWIIIEEEEE ?

It really works : )

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
i GOTTA ask.......how pissed could someone on a plane get wit a dED person wit a sheet next to them.....
certainly not i.......i wanna come out there soooooooooo bad.......DAMN..
i may jus make this happen..somehow......
i don wanna miss THIS one!!!!

would they land the plane to let the dED body off...
or continue on to San Jose.......

just keep 3 nitro pills in your pocket...just in case.....

one for take off....one for landing....and one just in case of bad turbulence....

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
just keep 3 nitro pills in your pocket...just in case.....

one for take off....one for landing....and one just in case of bad turbulence....

did ya hear about Hoody
when we got up to about 80MPH
i handed him my bottle of nitro
and tol him to jus pop one in my mouf
if i should slump over.......

it was a classic

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I had to throw away those boxers when we got to the hotel... Bawb had to throw his away when the dogs showed up.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I had to throw away those boxers when we got to the hotel... Bawb had to throw his away when the dogs showed up.
shit you's got THAT right......
i got a feeling there'll be good MF stories this year too.....

i pay for good pics!!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom