Mikey P

Administrator
BB court to do today.

Neutral ps, SPP, GBG/370 rinse

3800'

with my 78 yo old helper
1634654317394.png

1634654316136.png

Go back tomorrow to lay down 4 gallons of high solids.

underneath is 80 existing layers of a faux bamboo sheet vinyl with the painted court lines.

$2600

Military housing.

thats it.

• Sad
Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
You could’ve done your assistant better by pulling up with an auto scrubber in a trailer, pulled down the ramp door, let him drive the scrubber in while you dust mopped the floor. Then he could go to town on the scrubber. Just sayn.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
An auto scrubber is so much better at recovery and rinsing. We rarely did floors but would rent one whenever it was a larger project that we took on.

It's a must have if you do large areas.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Better at recovery?
Yep do you do floors? Mopping up that slurry of old wax is a mess. Rinsing with a mop is time consuming. It just takes too long to old school it. An auto scrubber puts it down, scrubs it, recovers it.

Floors are still a pain but if you have to do them, the right tools will save you time and make you money.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Auto scrubber with a little trickle feed? no way it's doing a better job than the mighty 370. but what do you know you bought a Oreck orbiter
😂😂 You making me cry! I may sound like the Wheeler Bros., maybe even look like the one we can’t see, I don’t know, but Oreck😬

• Haha
Reactions: Mikey P

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I just watched our church janitors use an auto scrubber in the tike hallways. They had a guy coming along behind mopping
Don't know??? I just know when we used them for high production they kicked butt for us. We never wanted to do floors or we would have bought one. We only did what we were forced by an account to do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom