microseal

Has anybody here used micoseal fabric protection,company offers what seems like a very good product. Thinking about offering fabric protection to my clients when I clean their upholstery and want to use high quality product to use, only going to use on natural fibers like silks,wools,rayons etc. Should I go with waterbased or solvents?

dgargan

Excellent product but depending on the area you live the license rights could costs you close to $5000 and $200 a month plus the product is three times the costs of other protectors.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I agree with David that Microseal is an excellent product at repelling liquids. However, there are better products for acid dye resistance and they don't carry the licensing fees.

Solvents can be safer for the fabric - less chance of over-wetting issues like browning and color bleed. But, solvents have their own issues like flammability and health risks. Several states now outlaw after-market application of solvent carried fabric protectors. I see that being the way more and more states will go.

Take a look at the newest Maxim Advanced for Upholstery for a fine product, stain resistance, no health or flammability issues and legal in all 50 states.

Scott Warrington

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Josh;

There is no better protection than that offered by a solvent-based fluorochemical . . .

You can avoid the license fees, High costs, and even offer your own warranty.

Look for a top-performing protector, print some literature promoting your company,

and start offering your own program.

Solvents exempt from VOC regulations are now available.

Larry

Back
Top Bottom