Mike The Hoss

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Cleaning effectiveness being equal tell us the SF production in open areas ( empty homes or large open commercial areas) between a glided wand, an rx, and the Hoss. I think a roundabout number for us is 1300 sf for a wand and 1000 sf for an rx. That is a moderately soiled carpet that is pre vacuumed. Keeping in mind mileage may vary!
Al
ps The rx is a more effective cleaning at the above rates but the dry times are longer. You just cant rush an rx.

Mikey P

Administrator
Too soon to really say Al but it's probably right in the middle of the two.

I think the HOSS would be just a little quicker than the RX due to better recovery.

I know the RV360i is quite a bit slower than the 175/wand combo.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
pending the carpet...you can move the Hoss faster then the rx and still get good flush and recovery

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
the better comparison for me is which cleans better. i'm willing to give up a little time for a better job. dry times are also critical here because of the high humidity. I'm curious which leaves the carpet drier, the wand or the Hoss ?

gene

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Mikey P said:
Too soon to really say Al but it's probably right in the middle of the two.

I think the HOSS would be just a little quicker than the RX due to better recovery.

I know the RV360i is quite a bit slower than the 175/wand combo.

Are you saying you're prescrubing with the 175 and rinsing with the hoss?

I disagree on the 360i being slower than (my way) whittaker/wand combo.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
GeneMiller said:
the better comparison for me is which cleans better. i'm willing to give up a little time for a better job. dry times are also critical here because of the high humidity. I'm curious which leaves the carpet drier, the wand or the Hoss ?

gene

THe Hoss....the recovery on this this is the best....you will get speed and good dry times...even in your weather.....

Back
Top Bottom