Mikefest 2012

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
There may be a few more carpet cleaners on the team now in a position to make money from electric and cell phone bills.

Such a no brainer...Not sure why everyone wouldn't sign up.

Who DOESN'T want to get paid when someone turns on a light or makes a phone call???

At the very least, getting paid 10% back on your own bills makes it totally worth it.

A good amount of cool people who were willing to just use some of my services and help me out.

Thanks!

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
i got wrangled into ACN 7-8 years ago. i regret it. pyramids can make some ppl $$$ i guess, but i'd rather spend the time on my biz which will pay me better. and i'd never get my friends or fam involved. works for some i guess, not my thing.

the meeting we went to was like a used car salesman's convention...ick.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
i take that back, we did get our sister-in-law involved with some phone company through it...Qwest i think it was. anyways, she tried to switch back to her former provider and she couldn't, it was a huge mess and we heard about it from her for a couple years. with Laws the way they are now, perhaps that nonsense is fixed idk.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Different company from 7-8 years ago. They were just Telecommunications....Local and Long Distance.

Now they've got the major cell phone carriers, cable tv, internet, home security, local and long distance through ATT and Verizon, our own cell phone company called Flash Wireless and of course the BIG one.......

Electricity and Natural gas

All of which I get a % of the bill every month.

No brainer.

You can recruit or not recruit people........You can just offer services and get paid.

You can also just save money on all those services.....Ask me how. !gotcha!

Who here DOESN'T want to get paid on elecric bills?....Do you know of anyone who doesn't use electricity??

lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom