Mikefest 8 in Sacramento?

Would you come to a MF in Sacramento?

• Total voters

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Re: Re: Mikefest 8 in Sacramento?

Ken Snow said:
[quote="Brian R":nadp7l40]Cool....all my Deal of the Day deals expire in FEB. :mrgreen:

If my kids braces are off....I'm outa here

Huh?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk[/quote:nadp7l40]

I made the mistake of paying for my kids braces up front....So I need to go through the whole deal here including retainers.
Also, I didn't want to have any deals going after I leave.

Better?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Still missing something Brian- if it is all paid for what is the reason exactly in relation to the braces? I got the deal thingy.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Re: Mike Fest 8 in Sacramento?

Ken Snow said:
Still missing something Brian- if it is all paid for what is the reason exactly in relation to the braces? I got the deal thingy.

Ken....
Try to keep-up.... :roll:

Now .....lets review..."It is as simple as #1,#2, & #3......."see below"

y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg1QWKrWn5oy]

Things can be "mIs-Con-SCReweD"....unless you KNOW the entire story... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Mr. Ken

Her braces are still on...they need to be adjusted once a month and then taken off once they fix her grill.

THEN she will need to be fitted for retainers.

Another Ortho in Cali probably won't do it for free.

Hellure?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Harper...If my pussy itched I would just scratch your Goat.....and I'm not talking about the one with 4 legs. !gotcha!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
so you guys don't make appointments so that you can get away for 3 days? You have to wait for the orthodontist to call like a random drug test

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
XTREME1 said:
so you guys don't make appointments so that you can get away for 3 days? You have to wait for the orthodontist to call like a random drug test

I'll be at Mikey'fest

I was talking about moving back to the Sacramento area...I'll have to wait on that.

Pay attention you big Gorilla. :mrgreen:

Still love ya. shiteatinggrin

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Didn't Proline use to have a shop in the bay area too?

Think I bought my first TM from them about 30 miles south of SanFrancisco. (I think...)

That sounds cool..

Save me a seat!

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
George III said:
Didn't Proline use to have a shop in the bay area too?

Think I bought my first TM from them about 30 miles south of SanFrancisco. (I think...)

That sounds cool..

Save me a seat!
Their original shop is still in San Carlos. Actually it used to be in San Mateo and moved there.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Brian R said:
XTREME1 said:

I'll be at Mikey'fest

I was talking about moving back to the Sacramento area...I'll have to wait on that.

Pay attention you big Gorilla. :mrgreen:

Still love ya. shiteatinggrin

I beat you to it Brian.
Currently enjoying a lovely summer between the Bay Area and our new home in Grass Valley.
Last 5 months in Teaxs were averaging 105 degrees. And the drought and the fires and the affliction called Rick Perry.

Compared to TX this here is heaven.
Actually, compared to any of them far flung states, this is heaven.

Cut them losses big fellow and scoot back.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Ah I see. So it is the last few hundred dollars that are keeping you where you don't want to be. shiteatinggrin

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yes, I'm anal like that.....Plus the guy is a really good Ortho and I don't want to risk the change.

What it means is my Daughter's well being is more important than solving my misery.

Ofer, I actually have done very well since moving to TX. No losses to cut because I will just lease out the area or sub it out until I do.
I've created a pretty good customer base....But I haven't pushed it very hard.

The weather is a PITA but is not the reason I don't like it here. 70 days of 100 Degree weather or hotter. :shock:

I'm a California kid and I'm reminded of that whenever I step out of my state. TX remindes me of when I lived in MO but a hell of a lot worse.

When I spent 24 hours a day indoors....it wasn't so bad...but when I went outside to do some work.....holy hell. I'm a fricken alien here.

Guys like Jay D and the crew from Jon Don have made my stay a ton better to deal with.

But I must get my happy ass back to CA in a hurry.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Re: Mike Fest 8 in Sacramento?

HARPER said:
Ken Snow said:

Ken....
Try to keep-up.... :roll:

Now .....lets review..."It is as simple as #1,#2, & #3......."see below"

n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg1QWKrWn5on]

Things can be "mIs-Con-SCReweD"....unless you KNOW the entire story... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Harp.....that's a great show. Did you see the finale this week? With Michael J Fox......absolutely hilarious. Either you like the show, or hate it, as does my wife. The scene with Larry in front of the Condo Owners....the guy on the right is Mike Pachelli, a HS classmate of mine. Just a bit part, but cool none the less.

My Son's and I figured he got himself into a situation about every 7 minutes of every show.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
seems as if Harp just discovered it. My favorite it is Crazee eyz killer

r]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCzdEAy8WOwr]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SstaLt33Cd4&NR=1[/youtube]

Bob Foster

Harper has to come to Sacramento and a few others that currently run successful 1-3 truck businesses. That would be relevant to most of the people attending a MF.

A concept for the BO round table might be WHAT NOT TO DO and why. I bet lots of the people will give a good reason why they thought it was a good idea to do something and then could tell us why it didn't work. Finances, advertising, expansion, company policies, one or two man cleaning teams, compensation etc

Another good session might be Mark Cermak on Social Media

Chads

Supportive Member
I think you could find a better place than Proline to have it at. Seriously Why not at the CTI place.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The proline facility is a good spot. Central CA Cleaning Supply is too small....jsut a warehouse.

They have a decent showroom...a good warehouse/demo area and good size backyard for showing off the big guns.

I almost bought my first TM from them...CCCS was closer to my house and Scott had helped me a bunch of times so that was my main place to go.

I don't know the people at Proline really well but I never really had issues with them and have had to rent a portable a few times....Without a hitch.

That would be the only place in the area that I could think of that could hold the event and do a decent job.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
Lots of coit at proline. I only go there if I need something that CCC doesn't have.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom