Mikefest 8 in Sacramento?

Would you come to a MF in Sacramento?

• Total voters

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
Here in Modesto Coit is huge and they are not freindly. All of the modesto trucks get serviced in sac at proline.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Hey Louis,

Yup! Coit in Modesto is gynormous!!!

My uncle use to funnel millions $$$ of work to them when he was a big shot insurance guy. Unfortunatly, he never sent one red penny to his beloved nephew.

How's A-1 Carpet Cleaning doing in Motown? That was my baby started in '87 then sold.

Do you know my buddy Valley Mike? Valley Carpet Care?

Louis said:
Here in Modesto Coit is huge and they are not freindly. All of the modesto trucks get serviced in sac at proline.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
I have met Mike once, he's cool.
We have 2 A-1 here now. I know Danny in turlock. I have helped him many times and almost bought him when I had money. The other A-1 does a lot of rentals.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Hahaha......

If you ever see valley guy Mike again flag his a$$ down and tell him, "George says go jump in a lake"... hahahaha :-)

Looking forward to meeting you in sacktown.

Regards,

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Thanks Brian!

Here's my homie.... http://www.valleycarpetcleaninginc.com/

He was pall-bearer at my gramma's funeral a couple years back too.

I certainly wouldn't want to step on Louis's toes.

Mike is a real straight laced cat and I will vouch for him....

you might not be familiar w/ economic landscape in Stanislaus County but is reportedly hardest hit in the entire nation regarding unemployment and foreclosures.

All them guys in the Central Valley can use all the help they can get.

Especially Louis and Mike Grace

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
It's bad here. Coit runs 40% off every 6 weeks now. I send out 60 puls reminders cards and get 4 to 5 jobs. Almost every job I do now is someone moving. 6 months ago I became one of the crowd and had to move.

We are getting a bunch of old cc from other areas now, I guess they don't know how to read cuz you got to be crazy to move here.

Mark and a few other cleaners do just fine because they have old money customers and they are getting richer every day with houses selling from 85k to 150k. This whole town is going to be rentals soon.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Those 85k - 150k houses you're talkin about were 400k plus before the housing bust...

I seen it happen before during gulf war.

Almost as bad as now except on a much smaller scale...

If I had to do again I would go over the hill into bay area. Even if I had to commute everyday...

Who knows, I might move to the bay some day yet...

Are you a laker?

Tullock, McClure, Turlock, Modesto, Woodward, Don Pedro or Delta?

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
Not a lake person, I like to go to the beach. My wife wants to look at livermore after the kids are done with school in 2 years. I'm hoping I can get a new tm and rebuild the van by then and start with the business parks for a base and see where it goes. I'ts got to be better than here. Maybe I should commute to Santa Cruz for .50 sf lol

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
Those 85k - 150k houses you're talkin about were 400k plus before the housing bust...

Mine was worth 360K 4 years ago, selling for 95K in 20 days from now

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
My house in Citrus Heights was $380,000 and it was well under $200,000 last I checked.

My brother lives in Livermore. He calls it Livertucky because it's quiet and seems very countryish.

As much as I want to move back to CA....I'm skeered of the prices thing. Not enough to keep me from moving back....Just enough to have me concerned.

I don't think the gas prices in Roseville are like Aptos or anything....But they can't be that great.

Anyone know the price of Gas in Sacramento?

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
Mikefest @ Proline? I'll show up. Hopefully it's not during the Pebble Beach Pro Am golf tourney that I go to every year

Mikey P

Administrator
Louis said:
Not a lake person, I like to go to the beach. My wife wants to look at livermore after the kids are done with school in 2 years. I'm hoping I can get a new tm and rebuild the van by then and start with the business parks for a base and see where it goes. I'ts got to be better than here. Maybe I should commute to Santa Cruz for .50 sf lol

Livermore is nice enough but way over priced.

Hot as hell too.

If not Santa Cruz I'd head to Marin.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Mikey P said:
Louis said:

Livermore is nice enough but way over priced.

Hot as hell too.

If not Santa Cruz I'd head to Marin.

No way Marin.- Santa Cruz all the way.
The pickings are easy.
And no real competition :p

Bob Foster

Mikey P said:
Done deal!

:mrgreen: Sacramento here we come :mrgreen:

Stay tuned for a date in February

Oh goody.... Someone go tell Fred, Marty and Jimmy I already have my clipboard out and I've oiled the spring....

hello-my-name-isbob.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom